Does anyone have a STEAM acc stealer or cracker

ihave a working accuont hacker that goes into your steam stuff and retrives your acc name and pass but you need an ftp server to it 2 send the info 2 so if you can get a ftp server i can get u ur account back if itws stolen

Im not a fan ok steam account stealers. But you can try fooling people by creating a fake steam cracker which requires login. By doing this you can obtain passwords

I've got an exclusive one from a buddy only 2 other people in the world got it. It has 10 different anti-leaks. I'm thinking about leaking to you guys. P.S this one has a que of 75 accounts to hack. bruteforcer, rainbow table, and dictonary. It has some sort of ip hiders I don't know what it is but it hides your internal and external ips when you use it. the other guy that purchased this for $535 tried cracking the anti leak and hasn't been on steam since. So I will need help cracking anti leak if I post it here.

Unlike unstopables mythical cracker, QuickBreak, the cracker i've developed will be release sometime this or next week at www.projectcracks.org. You must purchase VIP access to the forum in order to get access to QuickBreak. The cost is 15.95 a month to use the only working account cracker. PM me for details!

Oh really wait till i send it to worldwarIII then see if im lieing

This is your second post, the first in which you are saying you have a cracker that has been only released to three people... i find that hard to beleve. If somebody made a working cracker, like erix'x one, then they would want to make money though it. Not hide it between three people.

That's true but it still doesn't matter, an account is an account. And you can clearly see it did break accounts with games in them.

I do not doubt in the ability of that program...

Actually you do achieve something by doing it: you make the guy owing to piss out!!