Rock of Age's

Mainkill1

FS Member
header_292x136.jpg

A rock-solid combination of rock-rolling action, deep strategy, and captivating art and music from different ages of history, this is a game of crush or be crushed! Two castles stand opposed; one is yours, the other is your enemy’s. They're a jerk and their castle sucks, so you’re going to try to smash it using an enormous boulder. Even as they build up their defenses, you're ready to roll over them in order to raze that unsightly tower. But beware! There’s a giant boulder headed your way, too.

Downloads!

Torrent
http://goo.gl/lEHDk

MegaUpload
Code:
Site Removed Due To Piracy

MediaFire
Code:
MediaFire Account Banned

you pack this yourself? its amazing, 1.2gb packed into one small file! AWESOME.

edit
downloaded the torrent but there seem to be no seeders. ???

edit 2
okay i just download from mediafire.

edit 3
SORRY, ignore the rest above, torrent does have seeders. I just forgot to add trackers. (my version of utorrent glitches, i need to ADD trackers since the torrent cant load trackers with my version. I'm not bothered with upgrading so dont bother posting links for a newer one)

I intend to give quality in my rips as best as I can, so im glad you like it and sorry about the torrent problem.

sorry about the torrent problem.
no prob, its my fault. My utorrent is too old anywayz, great rip. Shredded off 700 or so MB!! great rip

edit
HOW?! how do you chop off a whole 700MB's!! whats your secret? just wanna know . . .
ripped credits,movies,dialogue or what?

Removed multi-player maps and online support. just remove stuff you cant use
umm . . . ok, thats alot in terms of gameplay and replay value. LAN still work for this? or no LAN support? you only removed the dedicated server stuff right? plz say yes . . .

there is a split screen option and all that still works but it does not support lan so the maps for multi-player are useless.

okay , this is straight wierd. about last week i played up to the Plague and was going back to previous levels to collect golden keys I had missed. I replayed a couple levels and grabbed the missing keys then all of a sudden it crashed.

funny that i thought so i reloaded it and found i was back on tutorial 1. i sorta ignored this and decided to play xbox later.
Anyway the next day me and my friend try to play it but i soon realise theres definatly a problem. The splash screen takes forever and I
keep getting the black screen boulder in corner and then crash to desktop, error with Roa.exe message. I even tried reinstalling it

HELP!!

Back