Shogun 2 v1.1 Build 4768 + Hattori + Ikko Ikki + Sengoku Jidai + Rise of the Samurai + Blood Pack

Blood DLC are in http://dl.3dmgame.com/201201/16354.html
Loaded my turn 78 save with np :) .... so far so good...
Ill start new campaign to confirm that crack is working.

Here u go it should be faster then 40kb/s chinese FTP.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/cugVy31/3DMGAME-totalwar.shogun2.4358.to.4768.Update.7z
http://www.filesonic.com/file/SDSyJ9H/3DMGAME-Shogun2.v1.1.0.Build.4768.314775.Crack-3DM.rar

First one is patch blood dlc and crack.
Second one is crack alone.
Off i go to play new campaign :D

I used the blood dlc and crack. Seemed to have problems. I then used 2nd crack only to replace, worked fine. problem is, my encyclepedia is chinese in game. Everything else is english, just the encycelpedia is now chinese.How can I get rid of this?

Hi guys, im rather new to downloading torrents etc. I do have daemon tools to mount images. but when i click the links from the 1st page. all im getting is a torrent file. can anyone explain to me what i acutally need to do to download this game? ive enjoyed playing the other games in the series. i own them all. but i currently dont have the funds to buy another game at this moment. when i click the link all i get is a 25kb file which i can't mount to daemon tools. sooo can anyone help a rookie out? any help would be appricated ;)

Hi guys, im rather new to downloading torrents etc. I do have daemon tools to mount images. but when i click the links from the 1st page. all im getting is a torrent file. can anyone explain to me what i acutally need to do to download this game? ive enjoyed playing the other games in the series. i own them all. but i currently dont have the funds to buy another game at this moment. when i click the link all i get is a 25kb file which i can't mount to daemon tools. sooo can anyone help a rookie out? any help would be appricated ;)
You have to download a torrent opening software like Utorrent. After installed it, click the 25kb file and it will download it for you

Kayy DUDE FIRST OF ALL WTF IS WITH THE PACK FILE ?!!! and how do you open it because i cant find anything second all im getting is [] x10 when i run the chinese patch thing wtf is going on here im honestly frustrated to hell and back

second issue fixed wtf is with thee pack file still

OK I updated all my links. We should be all good now with out any crash to desktop issues. Thx everyone for waiting patiently.

Reactions:JJJusea
hey how do i install mods with this version cause i put the .pack files in the data folder and nothing happens
Did you put the file user.script.txt with mod name like ( mod "aum_sho.pack"; ) in the savegame location to enable mods to run ?
Note that some mods doesn't need user.script to run when they are not .pack file.
P/S : Bad English again..... :(

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile. I've been working on some mods for this game. I'll have all new links up in a few hours.

You can't use a saved game from the previous Builds. For what ever reason, the old saved games are corrupted and complete garbage now. Try starting a new campaign and report back please.

hi guys,

first thx a lot for providing this stuff and keeping it up to date.
my problem is that whenever i start shogun 2.exe after having done the whole procedure from post#1 first nothing happens except steam_hooker.dll disappears. at the second try it says "system error program couldnt start - steam_hooker.dll missing" which is reasonable^^. replacing the dll-file doesnt show any effect, its always the same. antivir program is turned off, no matter if steam is on or off and so on. kinda strange.
without blood-pack n' crack it crashes occasionally and after round 12 so far, what a pitty :/

thx in advance onion

btw feels like a real total war - advisors stfu :)

I have a legitimate version of vanilla Shogun 2, however, I'd like to try out all the DLCs to see if their any good. Is there a way I can DL this stuff and put the correct files into my legal version to unlock the DLC for myself?

I have a legitimate version of vanilla Shogun 2, however, I'd like to try out all the DLCs to see if their any good. Is there a way I can DL this stuff and put the correct files into my legal version to unlock the DLC for myself?
You can apply the crack only and unlock the DLCs. But I recommeded you buy them since they are cheap, only take 24,81 $. Since you had the game why didn't you buy them all ? The crack only allows you to play DLCs on single campaign not multiplayer campaign, Total War games without playing with your friends is bored.
Sorry for my English doesn't improve much.

hi guys,

first thx a lot for providing this stuff and keeping it up to date.
my problem is that whenever i start shogun 2.exe after having done the whole procedure from post#1 first nothing happens except steam_hooker.dll disappears. at the second try it says "system error program couldnt start - steam_hooker.dll missing" which is reasonable^^. replacing the dll-file doesnt show any effect, its always the same. antivir program is turned off, no matter if steam is on or off and so on. kinda strange.
without blood-pack n' crack it crashes occasionally and after round 12 so far, what a pitty :/

thx in advance onion

btw feels like a real total war - advisors stfu :)

I'm pretty sure your anti-virus program is removing it. You need to add it to your antivirus white list. Definitely point to the whole directory you install Shogun 2. One thing you've got to learn about pirated games, they're hacks. Some hacks actually change the contents of a file and by definition is considered a trogen virus. This will be a false-positive. A false-positive is when your antivirus detects something that actually not a virus.

You can try just downloading the just the blood pack stuff, but I dont know if it will unlock all DLCs. I do know that your game will have all the files needed already, it just needs to be unlocked. This kinda sucks for the modding community because you can't allow all clans to recruit all units in the game because some are from DLCs.

Hey guys, my game keeps crashing randomly within the first 5 turns. I followed the steps in the first page and the error message just says that Shogun stopped working properly. I did have trouble putting the pack file where it should be. I think I got it, all i did was dl from the link and drag and dropped that into the data folder.

I don't know if that information is of any use but I hope one of you guys could help me out. Thanks

hi i followed the installation instruction and i done everything but when i try to launch the game nothing happens like i didnt double click on any thing im realy stuck so guys please help
i have 64 bit win 7

I'm pretty sure your anti-virus program is removing it. You need to add it to your antivirus white list. Definitely point to the whole directory you install Shogun 2. One thing you've got to learn about pirated games, they're hacks. Some hacks actually change the contents of a file and by definition is considered a trogen virus. This will be a false-positive. A false-positive is when your antivirus detects something that actually not a virus.

ok you were right, thats the clue. didnt notice that comodo internet security is way more illiberal in this concern than kaspersky used to be. although turned off it still worked in the background. btw i use cracks since the first call of duty, so please dont make me feel ashamed :D. thx a lot!

Hello guys, i installed everything like this:
  • Mount Total War - Shogun 2 DVD1 and install. When prompt, mount Total War - Shogun 2 DVD2 & Total War - Shogun 2 DVD3. (Installation is English & Russian, don't be alarmed if you see some windows in Russian)
  • Next, make sure you have Steam installed on your computer. Start Shogun 2 and play.
  • While you still have Shogun 2 DVD 3 still mounted, open the redist folder and run vcredist_86.exe.
  • You should also open DirectX folder and run DXSETUP.exe.
  • Make sure you start a NEW CAMPAIGN! You might be able to use saved games from Build 3444, but I'm not 100% sure. So don't complain here if you're using old saved games.
But when i press shogun2.exe, nothing happens. Just simply nothing. Itried applying other cracks instead of that blood pack crack, but then game froze on logo screen.
Please help! BTW, thx for being helpful and patience!

ok so i did everything as it was mentioned here ... but i used this as crack and as bloodpack but it is not working .. i figured out there is something wrong with the shogun2.dll because if i use the .dll from older versions game atleast start and crashes right after the SHOGUN 2 image is suppose to vanish but it just crashes ... but if there is the new crack and everything it wont start ... i tried a lot of cracks now with no succes or jsut crashing after SHOGUN 2 image ...

i used this : http://dl.3dmgame.com/201201/16354.html

and also if anyone please .. anyone who have the v3.2 from 3DM in his PC upload it to soem english site with better conection ? i cant download from the chinese site coz it is downloading with 1500 BYTES !!/s which will take a day or two to download ?! ... please do atleast this if i am succesfull i will write what i hae done

Yeap, my problem is kinda same as welo78, when i start game with other cracks, the logo appears but doesn't vanish... And, as i said, game won't even start when using that bloodpack crack.

yes we just need someone to translate that bullshit ... there is said (atleast what i read from translator) that there ar problems with the c++ redistrudables ... the newer version like 2008 and 2010 are wrong or something ... who is good in chinese ?

But seriously, we just got to wait for some good Chinese guy come to help and till that time we should try translating that mess...

ok downloading also will post results in 15 hours, yes i have the same question as lllukasa i am doing all this only for the blood pack ... so dont tell me there is none !

and also i have been browsing the 3DM forums only with a google translator and if anyone can transtale this it would be usefull since there is info about the no start ...

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2524230-1-3.html

and this also http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2518177-1-1.html

You're not following directions. You don't even need the 3DM crack. Just download the Blood Pack torrent download on page 1. It contains the crack in it. This isn't rocket science. Read what is posted on the Blood Pack torrent page. Stop using the 3DMGame crack! They don't work anymore, they were only for the Pre-Blood Pack builds.

BTW, while downloading - is there blood pack (without annoying screen splash) included? :rolleyes:

It's already included in the Torrent download. It's just a mod. You can find it at TWCenter also. If you have any other modding questions, take it up over there.

Downloaded, installed, everything works perfect ( blood patch and rise of the samurai included) :) Thanks for awesome torrent!

sorry Badboy but yes I did ... i tried everything ... and to say that the torrent this one is great it works but your doesnt BadBoy and i tried the crack that was on it .. it didnt work and i know my way around theese things ...

here is the link to the correct game torrent + all DLCs

http://www.mediafire.com/?ympaki69xud2duq

BTW guys, as i said, game works perfectly, BUT :))) when not in battle i have low fps (20). When ON battle my fps is 50-60. Anyone knows wtf? :)

You may have to download the crack for patch10. Here's a link you can try. You would place patch10.pack file and in your Shogun 2/data folder and place 3DMGAME-Shogun2.v1.1.0.Build.4358.0.Crack.Fix2.Patch-3DM in your Shogun 2 folder, where shogun2.exe is. Go ahead and run 3DMGAME-Shogun2.v1.1.0.Build.4358.0.Crack.Fix2.Patch-3DM to unlock the game. Then proceed to add the Blood Patch files.

3DMGAME-Shogun2.v1.1.0.Build.4358.0.Crack.Fix2.Patch-3DM

sorry Badboy but yes I did ... i tried everything ... and to say that the torrent this one is great it works but your doesnt BadBoy and i tried the crack that was on it .. it didnt work and i know my way around theese things ...

here is the link to the correct game torrent + all DLCs

http://www.mediafire.com/?ympaki69xud2duq

Make sure you disable your anti virus program to ignore the Shogun 2 folder. There is a dll file in there that will trigger a false positive. I've had no problems here.

Dude this is the most horrible game I've played. first don't assume me I am a noob or something like that I have tried everything but still the game crashes
first I downloaded the Kaos's version from piratebay since it crashes always and missing videos I decided to download this version. this version solved a lot of issues specially I couldn't pass the loading screen with Kaos's version but this helped me to pass everything. I can't now play the game when i press on tutorial it crashes on the loading screen and come to the desktop.

I tried this crack as well
3DMGAME-Shogun2.v1.1.0.Build.4358.0.Crack.Fix2.Patch-3DM
because If I don't use this the game crashes when I click on the options button on the menu. when I use this crack I can freely go into the options and change
the settings.
so what am I supposed to do now?

dude now it works well but only in DirectX 9 mode?
how I am gonna run it with DirectX 11 mode? because when I launch the game with Dx11 it minimizes to desktop and then crash.

I got Windows 7 x64bit OS/GTX 460 card so it suppose to work. :(
i have a gts 450 and win 7 x64bit, and the game works perfectly in DX9 and DX11 mode.
Did you try the lastest blood pack crack and update your card driver ?

Sorry for my bad grammar, i didn't visit this site much.

oops my bad. it was my mistake I think IDM ruined the patch10.pack's name
it seems I downloaded the patch10.pack file twice and then second time it was renamed automatically to
patch10_2.patch
I didn't aware of this I simply put this file in data folder and messed up after that. I made a fresh instillation just now
now it seems work even the game update panel works.
great thanks buddy I wasted I guess 20GB bandwidth for this game. first I downloaded Kaos's version then his movie addon then patch 10+ dx11 update
this this one.

Back