3 Long Years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is our 3rd year anniversary being celebrated this month! The FreeSteam Project is one of the longest running steam underground web sites. It has been a long, crazy, and very expensive road. I have personally invested over $6,000 USD into this site and server for various uses. I hope all members are happy with our quality and watching us grow.

We do have changes arriving soon and will be trying to continue to develop and modify the site for you, our community members.

Long live The Free Steam Project! We will continue to grow and hope to see more active members through the next year. Also, donators, look for a special gift coming soon!

That's great :d!
Happy Birthday FreeSteam,lol!

And it's nice to see that you invested 6,000$ into this community...I guess...Thanks?

LONG LIVE FREESTEAM! but if WW3 will keep to his word then his kids will have to take over FS and so will echo's and so on. hmm maybe my kids will carry the duty of being a FS staff members, make it a family tradition lol.

but anyways, happy birthday FS!

LONG LIVE FREESTEAM! but if WW3 will keep to his word then his kids will have to take over FS and so will echo's and so on. hmm maybe my kids will carry the duty of being a FS staff members, make it a family tradition lol.

but anyways, happy birthday FS!

That would be great. But I'm not having any children for at least another 5 years and then they have to learn the computer :D

HM Remmeber: Freesteams birthday isnt not now ;).
Its first in a few days ;).
Btw. I also with FS now for 3 years :).

I found FS before the cafe project has been launched.
I found FS via some other sites in the web...
Anyway... FS was at the beginning pretty nice ;).
And it might get nice then before. Who know? ;).

lool, it will be raided everyday lol by Gabe newell who actually looks like the guy out of family guy lol.

grifneweell.jpg

but yah it will be cool to have a HQ lol, I will be sleeping over there for along time lol :D

I'm still here, checking in every once and a while, still waiting for the next steam break through lol. I doubt it will happen :)

I don't think it will ever be nice, Steam is just too *hardass* now, I mean come on, GUID + Machine Fingerprint?

Here it is our 3rd year anniversary being celebrated this month! The FreeSteam Project is one of the longest running steam underground web sites. It has been a long, crazy, and very expensive road. I have personally invested over $6,000 USD into this site and server for various uses. I hope all members are happy with our quality and watching us grow.

We do have changes arriving soon and will be trying to continue to develop and modify the site for you, our community members.

Long live The Free Steam Project! We will continue to grow and hope to see more active members through the next year. Also, donators, look for a special gift coming soon!

yayyyyyyy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back