Another Disabled Account

CreateAMuck

Fucking steam, Disabled my perfectly legit account! I rarely even played on that account anyways, I always used Ixel's Steam Cafe Release to play online. Maybe that had something to do with it =\

Now I have to fork out $100 more for a HL2 Pack. Argh!

bl dude i have never had my account disabled... i use cafe accounts all the time :\ hope my doesnt get disabled

Yes they are.. either you get high level VIP here or just get it legit way at cafe.steampowere.com =D

To prevent your legit accounts from being baned, just delet the clientregistry.blob in your steam folder.

If you use the cafe accounts and then your legit account(s), the log-ins will all be packed in the registry.blob file.. and valve gets the info and disables the account(s) that have been like used with an unregistered cafe shit.. I guess, not a pro at explaining.

Oh gay secks! I'm waiting for Valve to answer my support question. They better have a good reason for disabling my account!

Does the .blob file have your account passwords as well?
I'm guessing Valve has a .blob decryptor or something?

i dont think the .blob contains your password but i know that there is something in there that contains your username

.blob file has nothing to do with it check my sig for more info why accounts get disabled.

A obvious reason why they get disabled is if Steam idenfies you as Stealing accounts OR playing a game online or offline which the account hasnt paid for. For example awhile ago Ppatcher allowed you to play on VAC2 server a month later a flood of accounts got disabled. Which is why you use blank accounts or cafes. ;)

-Renegade89

i have the cracked steam caf? but all accounts are not work that show me this error :

Steam having trouble connecting to the Steam servers .

thx for help me .

Yes they are.. either you get high level VIP here or just get it legit way at cafe.steampowere.com =D

To prevent your legit accounts from being baned, just delet the clientregistry.blob in your steam folder.

NO, THERE'S NO CAFE FIX HERE !!!(and there won't be any ) Don't listen to hugz !!!

You need to wait from a few minutes to a few hours until you can login again. This often happens when you try the key-generator for too long or log in too many accounts with wrong passwords.

lol, my original legit account was disabled but then i wrote an actual handwritten letter to steam and i got it back. It only cost me 37 cents for the postage.

plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzz thats the first reason how why i'm registered here i wanna just
Steam Password Hacker + steam password bruter.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
thx

Back