Applying for Public Section Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

.ISO

FS Member
Main Alias: .ISO/dotISO
Position Applying for: Moderator in the public and if possible, the Steam forums as well
Experience: I have been hosting/managing servers and websites, for about seven years nows. I used to run several web servers, game servers (some of you guys play on my server everyday, you know who you are :D ). For all of the websites/servers that i've managed, people tent to love me, and all stating that I am one of the nicest person they have met.

Although I am not the best coder out there, but i am still learning you know :/ I'm mostly the hardware guy (fixing/hacking consoles, computers, that kind of stuff)

Here on Freesteam, I am one of the most active member, as well as a contributor.
TBH, I don't flame or start one unless someone is pissing me off (You know who you are...), and Echo, I did not start the fire in the first place, k??
And uhhh... I won't flame or become a cocky ahole afterward, so dun worry :p
Reason for wanting your requested position: Ugh.... Too much spam by the new guys, and need to be controlled more frequent.
I agree to the EULA [Put Yes/No]: Nnnnn...YES!

DO NOT FLAME IN THIS THREAD, THANK YOU

Reason for wanting your requested position: Ugh.... Too much spam by the new guys, and need to be controlled more frequent.

Time for you to step up?

DO NOT FLAME IN THIS THREAD, THANK YOU

It is up for discussion so I think flaming can't be avoided(just kidding).

I know for a fact that everytime i'm on the forum, you're on as well.

Okay, so let's determine the problems in your application.

1. Your age:

Being 16 is too young to be able to comprehend the complex minds of coders like us here at freesteam. Because you're young, you're probably too dumb to do anything either.

2. What you're applying for
Position Applying for: Moderator in the public and if possible, the Steam forums as well

In a real interview, you think anyone cares about what you're applying for? So yeah, I think many people would agree with me when I say no one cares.

3. Your experience
Experience: I have been hosting/managing servers and websites, for about seven years nows.

Okay, so thing is first here, no one cares that you've been managing servers and websites, I think anyone can. I bet you my five year old cousin could host apache, mysql, php and setup HLDS and etc.

Second thing is the fact that you need to underline "seven" years makes us think that you think that we're dumb.

-----------------------------------------

I used to run several web servers, game servers (some of you guys play on my server everyday, you know who you are :D ). For all of the websites/servers that I've managed, people tent to love me, and all stating that I am one of the nicest person they have met.

An application is suppose to show what you're presently good at, any even if it was for past, I doubt anyone would give shit about game servers. How does game servers have anything to do with moderating a website/forums.

"tent", seriously, learn to be spell when you're doing an application seriously.

The fact that you are going to rely on people who play on your server, tell made me lost respect for you.

Nice, I highly doubt it. You were flaming me and maqzek previously when I was just trying to keep these forums clean with maqzek.

--------------------------------------

Although I am not the best coder out there, but i am still learning you know :/ I'm mostly the hardware guy (fixing/hacking consoles, computers, that kind of stuff)

What can you program in? Seriously, if you can't program in anything then you don't deserve to host website let alone a game server with modifications.

Hardware guy?
  • What consoles have you hacked, and what does that have to do with moderating forums?
  • Once again, how does fixing hardware have anything to do with hosting a game server or website, you don't have physical access to the box.

4. Other Concerns

Active, sure.

Contributions: flaming people on the forums such as me and maqzek, shitty tutorials that a person cold find anywhere on the internet. Shitty tutorials about the easiest things that my five year old cousin could do.

Someone who originally flamed will never change, just like how the mafia works. Once you're in the mafia, you'll never leave unless you're dead. To summarize that, once a flamer always a flamer. So don't give us bullshit about your ability to handle situations in which you have been overpowered in thoughts.

You do indeed flame people.

http://www.freesteam.org/forums/fs-members/4644-1-6-account.html

Yeah, you started the flame. So don't bullshit us about not starting flame wars first because I just gave proof.

I don't think you should be talking about spamming considering some of your previous posts just being one word posts. An example is the following "Indeed." Proof will be given in a few hours time.

Last but not least, the EULA. You said you agreed to the EULA, but you've broken many of the rules on several occasions. One is the fact that you've previously had a signature that broke the rules and you spammed and flamed on several occasions.

Those are my two cents. Have a great day.

Repost because we all know ISO is /ignoring tatootian.

Okay, so let's determine the problems in your application.

1. Your age:

Being 16 is too young to be able to comprehend the complex minds of coders like us here at freesteam. Because you're young, you're probably too dumb to do anything either.

2. What you're applying for

In a real interview, you think anyone cares about what you're applying for? So yeah, I think many people would agree with me when I say no one cares.

3. Your experience
Experience: I have been hosting/managing servers and websites, for about seven years nows.

Okay, so thing is first here, no one cares that you've been managing servers and websites, I think anyone can. I bet you my five year old cousin could host apache, mysql, php and setup HLDS and etc.

Second thing is the fact that you need to underline "seven" years makes us think that you think that we're dumb.

-----------------------------------------

I used to run several web servers, game servers (some of you guys play on my server everyday, you know who you are :D ). For all of the websites/servers that I've managed, people tent to love me, and all stating that I am one of the nicest person they have met.

An application is suppose to show what you're presently good at, any even if it was for past, I doubt anyone would give shit about game servers. How does game servers have anything to do with moderating a website/forums.

"tent", seriously, learn to be spell when you're doing an application seriously.

The fact that you are going to rely on people who play on your server, tell made me lost respect for you.

Nice, I highly doubt it. You were flaming me and maqzek previously when I was just trying to keep these forums clean with maqzek.

--------------------------------------

What can you program in? Seriously, if you can't program in anything then you don't deserve to host website let alone a game server with modifications.

Hardware guy?
  • What consoles have you hacked, and what does that have to do with moderating forums?
  • Once again, how does fixing hardware have anything to do with hosting a game server or website, you don't have physical access to the box.

4. Other Concerns

Active, sure.

Contributions: flaming people on the forums such as me and maqzek, shitty tutorials that a person cold find anywhere on the internet. Shitty tutorials about the easiest things that my five year old cousin could do.

Someone who originally flamed will never change, just like how the mafia works. Once you're in the mafia, you'll never leave unless you're dead. To summarize that, once a flamer always a flamer. So don't give us bullshit about your ability to handle situations in which you have been overpowered in thoughts.

You do indeed flame people.

http://www.freesteam.org/forums/fs-members/4644-1-6-account.html

Yeah, you started the flame. So don't bullshit us about not starting flame wars first because I just gave proof.

I don't think you should be talking about spamming considering some of your previous posts just being one word posts. An example is the following "Indeed." Proof will be given in a few hours time.

Last but not least, the EULA. You said you agreed to the EULA, but you've broken many of the rules on several occasions. One is the fact that you've previously had a signature that broke the rules and you spammed and flamed on several occasions.

Those are my two cents. Have a great day.

echo i know you're the one who wrote all that shit, cuz i don't care what you say anymore
i just realize on how much of an unforgiving asshole you are

echo i know you're the one who wrote all that shit, cuz i don't care what you say anymore

1. And i don't have the time to waste on idiots like yourself.
  2. Because you don't care, I wrote it awesome logic.

i just realize on how much of an unforgiving asshole you are

Can anyone make sense of that?

o lawd. zee drama starting.

Drama.jpg

looks like something about releasing on your unforgiving asshole...

thats not very nice iso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back