April's VIP Competition

cheating ??? are you kidding me ? it doesn't say where we suppose to find people to sing-up so... it's like the same you ask people somewhere... everything is clear :D

I think he went to some forum and give out points for whoever that registered using his referral. This is my comment. :)

I think 'he' registered the other users himself I bet most are last online around the same date/time and I agree 6>24 is just a bit too obvious.

-Renegade89

im with MSNForum. He has probably gone to some forum, and asked them to join and in return given them something lol

WorldWarIII ! The thing is, first time when I saw this competition( before someone said you can't register yourself) I registered myself few times, and then I saw that someone said that we can't register ourselves and I stopped. and then i found that website where i could get referrers. So, for the first time that wasn't cheating, I just didn't know that thing, and nobody told me. :D

that is the weakest excuse i have everheard... seriously it is. its common sence that you don' refer yourself. The whole point was to attract members to the forum. I vote disqualification.

man seriously, this is the first time I heard about referrers in my life ! I'm not kidding, I didn't know what that is ! and then I realized that I can't do that...

why would he not want you to be vip?

Not like it costs anything and it might make you a more active person, however it seems you are a bell end

WW3 if you are reading this: what bots are you talking about ? are you kidding me ? I don't use bots ! you're wondering why are those emails are so strange it's because I went to foreign site not english.( and I don't even look at who is registering, and what they're putting it there ). And why are guys are being so suspicious?? because I gone from 6 to 25 so fast ? well we're not all the same, some people get them quick some fast.( I got some lucky stuff) ;D

YOu dont know which bots he mean I think he mean registrations bots. ;) Which fill automatic the reg. out and show you as refferal ;) If you really use spam bots. Hope you get disqualified.

LOL, this topic was sooo long, but lets be honest most ppl come here just for free Gmods, and getting the latest patches if they're using Garrys Mod cracked.

Back