April's VIP Competition

W

WorldWarIII

Whoever at the end of April has the most referrals get's free lifetime VIP L4.

Good luck!

Get referrals by having whoever you get sign-up put your name in their registration form. :)

Nice little competition.. altho most of the people i know hate this site because they are all legit >.>

when you are registering on this site, you get an option asking you who refered you... just get peopel to put you rname there. Seriously it aint that hard to figure it out...

yeah good luck guys =), maybe there should be a another prize for who ever gets the most people to join but join VIP and actualy pay. mmmmm an idea.

Remember to check IPs to make sure its not them registering the new account and it is some random

yeah good luck guys =), maybe there should be a another prize for who ever gets the most people to join but join VIP and actualy pay. mmmmm an idea.

vip w/ level 5 who reffers the most people will recieve a bj from blinky.. :D no, i dont think there should be a prize for those w/ level 4 or higher.

ye good luck to everyone! Reminder: DON'T BE STUPID AND REGISTER YOURSELF CONTINIOUSLY, WE WILL KNOW AND TAKE ACTIONS AGAINST THOSE WHO WILL TRY TO CHEAT AND CLAIM THE PRIZE!

I will check IPs for the winner :p and proxy connections will be denied :D

It was supposed to be Mindar but he is banned and removed. That's why you have someone with no name.

Yes thats right, the most people who get there mates to join and buy a package get a bj from me, and some sexy time with my gf =).

He basically has unless someone comes in and gets hella referrals.

He's ownin you. But I'm going to check the users of course :)

right now I have 24 cause I found a way to get referalls( not exactly a way but a site where you can ask people... well i'm not gonna tell details... ) :D

Back