Borderlands

AzNDmGe

FS Member
I searched up borderlands in the search place but i couldn't find it! :(
Can someone upload Borderlands for me?
NCF only please.

Now just to make sure,
I just download the NCF, put them in steamapps folder. Then I can download Borderlands on Steam. Right? Could someone tell me?

I can't find your Borderlands, its either that or else I don't have the right thread. Can you link me?

k, thanks man
But I wanna ask, after i download all the things, what happens?

Those .rar files you see are parts of the game if you didn't realise it yet.
And you gotta put them together you see...
I suggest using Jdownloader to download of all them so you don't have to click them all the time.

Okay, first of all, I know how to extract, blah blah blah and that stuff.
Im asking like, how do i put it in steam. Like which folder do I put it in and stuff like that. If you understand what I mean :D

no you also need all the game files. put the ncf in your steamapps folder and the borderlands folder in your steamapps/common folder.

Could someone upload the NCF/GCF for Borderlands? Like only NCF/GCF, not the game included. My internet download speed it a b***h. On steam, it downloads at speed of 800kb/s+ while on normal internet, it download at like 10-300kb/s. It could take me 1day+ on normal internet whereas in steam it would take me 30min+ :(

Could someone upload the NCF/GCF for Borderlands? Like only NCF/GCF, not the game included. My internet download speed it a b***h. On steam, it downloads at speed of 800kb/s+ while on normal internet, it download at like 10-300kb/s. It could take me 1day+ on normal internet whereas in steam it would take me 30min+ :(

If you will have NCF then you own only data about the files,not the game itself.
You need a folder called common/borderlands which will give you whole game and you can play instantly...
The whole thing is that you CAN'T download the game if you have the NCF.
You must have the game files also.

well only valve games are gcfs. all gcfs include all of the game files while the ncfs are just files that tell steam where to find the game files in the common folder.

Could some1 update the link? cuz that 3 year old link is broken and i wanna download'n'play the game. im a little bit late :D (just for 3 years :p) just plz update the link or send a new shiny one.

Back