Bring back the old forum portal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes, because the new one is really dark. Okay it looks futoristic, but well. All in all its too dark.

I voted yes, because the new one is really dark. Okay it looks futoristic, but well. All in all its too dark.

He's talking about the portal, not the forum skin.... WoW. I vote yes and Echo just go ahead n do it lol.

Well being as 2 people voted no I think we should wait and see, and if no one wants it I'm not wasting time doing it, lol.

Well, good point... But 2 people think it's the forum skin lol.

I prefer not to have a portal for this forum, it looks fine this way. If you all decided to put it back on, I don't mind at all.

It was the first thing you saw when you go to /forums/

lol the shortcut i use to get the forums never originally showed it. It took me straight to the forums. I only realised it was there when someone talked about it and i changed my shourcut just so i could get the new posts link :p

and then someone pointed out that the same link is on the forums so the portal became kinda useless to me. I also rekon that most active users that it had made people spam alot more.

lol the shortcut i use to get the forums never originally showed it. It took me straight to the forums. I only realised it was there when someone talked about it and i changed my shourcut just so i could get the new posts link :p

and then someone pointed out that the same link is on the forums so the portal became kinda useless to me. I also rekon that most active users that it had made people spam alot more.

Well my shortcut also redirected me direct to the forum and not the portal... :). So well. Yeah it looks nice but its useless ( how I find ).

He jus tspam and say anywhere the same, just to bump his post count and get access to more forum threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back