Can't Play Super Mario World On High?

SamTanner03

Hey guys,

So I recently got my new Alienware Double X3 Super 5000 RadioACTIVE custom desktop computer monitor combo package deal with century-warranty (dxdiag available below), and I was, of course, really excited to play games like Modern Duty: Link's Awakening, Metroid Prime Online, and Need for Speed: Waverunner. But more than anything, I was absolutely amped to play Super Mario World with a proper graphics card for once.

6811.Info1.jpg

But then...

Well I started up SPW and was ready to be totally blown. But for some reason there was no high resolution settings. There was no v-sync, no ultra shadows, no antistropic filtering, no nothing! There wasn't even a framerate setup. I was like what the fuck. I can't figure out what's wrong with my computer. I ran system diagnostics and stuck my penis in the disc drive but to no avail. I even updated all my drivers for my ATI 3859739 Radeon Limited Rare Crossfire-Gamer Edition Professional. Nothing. What am I doing wrong. Where are the high settings. The game quality is shit.

Please guys, I'm really in a rut here. I'm afraid I won't be able to whore myself out for high-end graphics and scavenge the last of the residue of my actual enjoyment of video games.

All the best,

Dick Dickerson

Back