Cheating?

is this cheating the system?

• Total voters

Mainkill1

FS Member
I started selling this shit to everyone I met for $1 and they would go and use it and just give me this look of
"my god man... I love you"
error.gif

error.gif

error.gif

20 likes and I upload my stash worth millions. till fbi knock on my door wanting my pc and I give them the finger and run like hell out the back door...

Reactions: JJJusea
sorry lol, but I'm honestly lost dude! (I'm using an A668 Motorola phone so I can't see the images and all) Okay lemme get dis straight you sold some really awesome shit for $1??!!!! R U F£¥¢! SERIOUS!! FBI COME AT you!! dis is a joke right?! OMFG LOL!!! ALL GOODS, MAN!! ;( SUCKS BEING @ JDC I can only use my phone to connect to the outside world... gay ;(

this site needs to resize a little better, and I think his phone is having an orgasm over posting...

Reactions: JJJusea
WOW:D LOLOLOLOL, whoa I only pressed post once and it f*cking spammed all over the page. LOLOLOL
anyways that seems like a bit of a waste, I'd have sold it for alot more before (if ever) sharing it on the net.

Wow, thats a great piece of photoshop art, I think I'll start printing those out and sell them to random people.

well I know the skyrim and mcdonald and 50$ gift card works but never tried the other ones. and you need to go to wallmart for the gift card.

Back