CorelDRAW Portable

JJJusea

FS Member
I am proud to present I made this!

Put the power of CorelDRAW behind your ideas and make a bold impact across any media. This versatile graphic design software has it all—vector illustration, page layout, photo editing, tracing, Web graphics and animation in one tightly integrated suite. Get ready to do more than you thought possible!

Creativity and power come together in CorelDRAW. With increased speed, more accurate color control, enhanced vector illustration tools and new Web capabilities, it’s a must-have for any designer. Get going quickly with new professionally designed templates and learning materials. Find graphics, fonts and images on your computer faster than ever with new Corel® CONNECT™. Re-purpose and share your creations anywhere with expanded file compatibility. Then output everywhere, from Web banners and animations, to logos, custom signs and more.

Features
* More speed with new multi-core support
* More rich content and professional templates
* More learning tools, video tutorials and expert tips
* More compatibility, with support for over 100 file formats
* More color control and consistency
* More Web capabilities, including Flash animation support
* More output options for print, Web, digital signs and more

At a tiny size of only 381KBs it is truly portable; you can fit it on any USB and run it straight from there!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IFAXVSZY

Nice content...Good to know about its features......It can be said asthe name of Corel's Graphics Suite...I like this post..It has Great content which is worth to read..

yep, corelDRAW is just that good! Even tho its pretty oldschool now so most people use PS (Photo shop) , but I find that photoshop is more biased as in some tools such as blur and smudge are useless others like air brushing are absolutely the best EVER.

Hmmm . . . recently I've tried 'portablising' the latest edition of CorelDRAW(Graphics Suite X5) , but with no success. Much of the settings are stored in the registry in HKLM keys which is not very "portable"

Any ideas?

Okay, sorry that I haven't been able to fix this stuff up especially with the recent takedown of megaupload , but yes I have repackaged it once again so anybody else who needs it may easily get it here.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?kyw861jcmtzrmvh

Corel drar is something in which one can show their creativity..It's not that much tough that one can not easily use it..It is even quite simple..

Sorry for the dbl post , but gotta get some advice on this . . .
Hmmm . . . recently I've tried 'portablising' the latest edition of CorelDRAW(Graphics Suite X5) , but with no success. Much of the settings are stored in the registry in HKLM keys which is not very "portable"

Any ideas?