Cr@shoverSide Steam Launcher

As I suspected, this did not work for me. :(
My steam is acting very peculiar, it always crashes when there is any other version than the legit steam.dll. Good effort though, I'm glad you decided to share. :)

Keep it up!

Kaspersky does not block patching of the files, even if it did all you need to do is make the app trusted.

And why uninstall one of the best AV's? Sounds like you're trying to infect the world.

the older version of kaspersky bug with steam (you can see valve updated steam because kaspersky bug with steam comunity in game) the latest version of Kaspersky don't bug with steam.

If your kaspersky is outdated, update it :)
or if the problem persist get SMD 2.0 here => http://www.freesteam.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4379
this launcher don't modify the file but modify steam in memory
and get the gcf and ncf in "GCF/NCF" Section in the forum

He don't block the patching, but he do a confusion with a cracked steam.dll ...
False :)

when i try to install a game it says Steam servers are to busy to handle your request? i dont know if it is caused by the Crack or if the servers are just to busy

With gmod you don't need to play the latest. The last gmod version is the only one that you've had to pay for. You can get the one previous totally for free off the gmod site which a lot of people still play.

With gmod you don't need to play the latest. The last gmod version is the only one that you've had to pay for. You can get the one previous totally for free off the gmod site which a lot of people still play.

hmm if you want i can launch a cracked gmod10 server :)
the older version (9) is not bad but you can't use orangebox engine with it

true, its only an alternative though.

personally i play the latest one when i can be bothered

His site/server may be down. I will ask him about it asap.

sry but i am way confused cuz i am really new to this.

well before like 2 years bak i dl this thing which i culd like play steam for free. like was this launcher thing w/ like 50 accs or more i dunno and u just click one and ur ready. so im not sure if this is similir to it or wat.

if it is: can someone help me out and tell me wat to do.

if not: u guys know anything in this forum this is similar?

thx help is much appreciated!

When you say some of them need a steam freeze, how do you do that?
I wanna get TF2 :(

Other than that works great, I got Gmod, HL2, DoDs and others already :D

You need the latest tf2 client content.gcf and then you can download the rest from steam.

when i try to play cs1.6 online, it says i cannot because steam does not own the game. how can i fix this without buying it? im currently downloading the cs-fs.rar, what else can i do? thanks

Back