CSS hacked

ryanincro

I was sitting in my server, and this guys joined. He started laughing, because whenever i try to walk with wasd it makes me look around, and when i try to look left and right with the mouse, it makes me strafe left and right. Please help me fix this. I've reinstalled CS:S and it still doesn't work. I just deleted the file, and then i'm reinstalling it again. I'll see if that works. Could someone please tell me how to fix this.

I was sitting in my server, and this guys joined. He started laughing, because whenever i try to walk with wasd it makes me look around, and when i try to look left and right with the mouse, it makes me strafe left and right. Please help me fix this. I've reinstalled CS:S and it still doesn't work. I just deleted the file, and then i'm reinstalling it again. I'll see if that works. Could someone please tell me how to fix this.
Check your configureations, i'll add more info in a sec
Edit, this is what u do
Open up options, go to keyboard, and press "Use Defaults" and press apply. Then go to mouse, and deselect everything.
BTW, are you playing nosteam or with cracked steam? also, i don't understand the title, what do u mean css hacked?

Back