favorite movie

hmmm i rather liked . . . dunno , too many new movies!! I know my favourite action movie was definately TF&F Fast five,
NO WAIT! my fav movie was definately #1#1#1Gran Torino no.#1 MOVIE!! yes i absolutely love it, the plot and the ideas in the moviewere just so deep.

Pulp Fiction, Avatar, American History X, Green Street Hooligans, Inception, Memento, Shawshank Redemption and Transformers. Don't bother asking me to pick the best out of that list because they are all as good as each other for different aspects

Pulp Fiction, Avatar, American History X, Green Street Hooligans, Inception, Memento, Shawshank Redemption and Transformers. Don't bother asking me to pick the best out of that list because they are all as good as each other for different aspects

I often find movies like Avatar and Transformers re-use old movie ideas and concepts and over-do the main characters reactions. Though I have to admit I admire the depth of the characters in Shawshank Redemption even if they are only shown for a short time

I often find movies like Avatar and Transformers re-use old movie ideas and concepts and over-do the main characters reactions. Though I have to admit I admire the depth of the characters in Shawshank Redemption even if they are only shown for a short time

tbh I liked Avatar mainly due to the world that they created and the technology used for the film rather than narrative and action and I grew up with Transformers so I will NEVER get bored of it. They are the only typical Hollywood movies I really enjoy but I prefer watching Independent movies as they have more narrative depth, Inception is probably the only mainstream Hollywood movie I enjoyed for the narrative depth. As an ex film student I have a lot of respect for Independent movies

tbh I liked Avatar mainly due to the world that they created and the technology used for the film rather than narrative and action and I grew up with Transformers so I will NEVER get bored of it. They are the only typical Hollywood movies I really enjoy but I prefer watching Independent movies as they have more narrative depth, Inception is probably the only mainstream Hollywood movie I enjoyed for the narrative depth. As an ex film student I have a lot of respect for Independent movies
yeah , inception had a great idea. But i still like avatar and transformers for the graphics, thats about it

Back