Firefox portable

JJJusea

FS Member
Firefox is a fast, full-featured browser for windows that makes browsing more efficient. Firefox includes pop-up blocking and tabbed browsing. Firefox release sets a new standard for web browser innovation.

+This is v7.00 of firefox
+No addons or extensions so to keep it pretty small
+Able to run from USB/thumb drive

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6QVP32D8

I am using Firefox from a long time..But I am not satisfied with it..But its latest version Firefox beta is a good one..It is faster than previous ones.As well as it has many application which is latest and new..

This is portable so it can be run from a USB drive and not leave traces to be detected, also it is small and loads up faster than the usual (latest) firefox. this was made for CONVENIENCE!

Firefox is one of the fastest browser in my knowledge..First I was using Google chrome and i must say it is too fast..I like that very much..But now when firefox has come,it can give close competition to it and it really do..

This will prove to be very useful you are using public computers that you cannot install anything on. Which is basically every fucking noob libary and colleges using ie

wow, this thread has almost after two posts already turned into a chat about firefox, google chrome and internet cafes.;) anyways, I gotta admit google chrome loads up even faster than this one but yeah it was made to be fast and all.

P.S. Also somebody tell me if you guys find the 'tile tabs' addon for chrome. Plz? its actually rly useful

Back