Free MegaUpload Premium Account

killer969

FS Member
Here's a little [TUT] on how to get free MegaUpload Premium for 6 hours a day.
Many people know but unfortunately some don't, so education time. Please note this is NOT done with an application or some stupid link generator.
This is real free premium offered by MegaUpload.

First of all go to MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
In the top left corner, press "Free Membership" to register an account, it's fast and easy. Just this allows you to cut your wait times from 45 seconds down to 25 seconds, and lets you download more a day.
t9fwvp.jpg

Next, you must download the MegaUpload Toolbar.
5bv0a1.jpg

Download it and install it.
Here's What it looks like:
21bpu12.jpg

Now to activate it, (Times Will Be Posted Below) Log in to your account.
Now click on the HAPPY HOUR PREMIUM tab, it will become orange at the times you can press it.
If you don't see the tab, first press the little Premium Star towards the left. Then Click the Happy Hour Premium like mentioned above.
2zrib79.jpg

Congratz! You Now Have Free Premium!

The Happy Hour Premium Times are between:
9pm & 3am East
6pm & 12am Pacific
8pm & 2am Central

(Notice: Times are for Canada/U.S)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
And Of course a tl;dr for those who CBF to read it all...

1)Go to MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service and register.
2)Download and install the MU Toolbar
3)Wait until Happy Hour Premium times (look right above).
4)Hit The Happy Hour Premium Tab.
5)????????????????????????????????????
6)PROFIT!!!

Free MegaUpload premium

When someone uploads on megaupload, you have to download from there.

Free MegaUpload premium

MU > RS. Seriously. They have a 1GB file limit!!! I use Megaupload all the time to keep the number of parts to minimum unless I can fit them into 1 or 2 Rapidshare links.

Free MegaUpload premium

They have a gay rule of only downloading 250mb unless you have premium account. I have 2 of em :p But still megaupload has a good donwload limit and lets FREE users download up to 1GB.

Free MegaUpload premium

MU > RS. Seriously. They have a 1GB file limit!!! I use Megaupload all the time to keep the number of parts to minimum unless I can fit them into 1 or 2 Rapidshare links.

...Except that Rapidshare is much, much more popular and praised by the warez community. Rapidshare uploaders get more downloads because much more people have rapidshare premium accounts than megaupload does.

Free MegaUpload premium

Screw them all, use a completely free host with NO FILE LIMITS OR WAITING TIME (`10 sec waiting time on download) v2.turboupload.com

Free MegaUpload premium

stop bumping old threads please, this does not even work anymore, and you won't get access to the private section even if you do become FS MEMBER

Free MegaUpload premium

This is great, because megaupload has videos so then, you can have like 6 hours to watch infinte videos LOL YES WIN

Free MegaUpload premium

No, as far as I know it was developed by Megaupload so there's not much to worry about.

Easiest way to get a rapidshare, depositfiles etc., premium account is to earn the money yourself and buy it. How to make some money? Simplest method is PAID TO CLICK (PTC). How to do it step by step here: http://netcashh.blogspot.com/

What's with you people and bumping old threads?

Megaupload regular users get uncapped download speeds I think, I can download as fast as my internet connection supports (3 megabytes per second. Yes, megabytes not megabits). Rapidshare premium caps downloads. Mine doesn't go faster than 300kbps.

And mediafire can be slow at times.

Unlimited FTP Storage > Megaupload > mostly everything else > everything else > hell > rapidshare

The other person just got mad about bumping in old threads, and now you are :(ing? D: dude... what's with you people...

LoL, bumping old threads, hah.. Damn this site is dying, hopefully there'll be a revival or something of the like soon.

EDIT
although its actually useless now, I'll tag your post 'useful' , just for the idiots who are curious as to click it without knowing Megaupload is down.

Reactions:LordzBacon
Back