Freesteam Cafe is Back! Sort of.

Hello and welcome to Freesteam!

Some of you may remember that here at Freesteam we had a cafe program that was made for us. After the problems caused by the hacker "Maddoxx", Valve had upped its security and thus rendering our Cafe system inoperable. This was all done for the greater good to protect their customers from getting their credit card information stolen, again.

Now, our system is back! This time around, the accounts will not be cafe accounts but will be lent out in the same manner. We will be adding accounts daily to our system that have a much larger variety of games than what our cafe system had. Because we no longer have access to a cafe, we must provide our accounts ourselves. This is obviously not cheap for us but we've collected so many accounts that it is easy for us to finally start up this service.

What will access to the service give us?
  • Access to VAC secured servers - all accounts are checked regularly for their VAC status. If an account is VAC banned, we will check through our logs and find the person who is responsible and remove them. It is our duty to provide quality accounts.
  • No problems with "The Steam Account has been logged into at another location". - Each account is marked for usage when a client request it from the system's repository. When the account not in use, the flag will be removed and the games will become available again for people to use.
  • Ability to download and update game files. - If there is a unique game that you play on cracked servers with an account that ha all your friends on it, this service will allow you to download and update the game if it is available.
  • Unlimited play time for the duration of your subscription. - You payed for it, you get it. You will not be bother one bit by the management team for playing too much. However, if you cheat with a detected cheat and get the account banned, that is another story.

The pricing structure is as follows:
  • $20.00 for 3 months
  • $59.99 for a year - Save 25% for buying for a year worth of access

Current Games:
  • Aion
  • ARMA: Combat Operations
  • Battlestations: Pacific
  • Counter-Strike
  • Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
  • Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
  • Counter-Strike: Source
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer
  • Crysis Warhead
  • Crysis Wars
  • Day of Defeat
  • Day of Defeat: Source
  • Far Cry 2
  • Garry's Mod
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  • Half-Life 2
  • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
  • Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
  • Half-Life: Deathmatch Source
  • Half-Life: Source
  • Half-Life: Deathmatch Classic
  • Half-Life
  • Half-Life: Blue Shift
  • Half-Life: Opposing Force
  • Half-Life 2: Episode One
  • Half-Life 2: Episode Two
  • Ricochet
  • Team Fortress Classic
  • Football Manager 2009
  • Left 4 Dead
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Portal

If you are interested, go here to sign up http://freesteam.org/forums/payments.php. Be sure leave a note when you buy on what your forum username is to make everything easier for us!

Thank you for taking your time to read this! Comments are welcomed!

REMEMBER: We will always be adding new games to the collection. The list above is NOT the only games that will be available. As more games become available to us, they will be added.

I was excited... until I read that this isn't cafe accounts. That's the one problem, you can get VAC'd... Cafe rocked cause you could hack up server's with no worry of VAC. BTW, Love the title of the thread.

I'm sure this service will still rock, everyone should try it out. Immediately!!

I was excited... until I read that this isn't cafe accounts. That's the one problem, you can get VAC'd... Cafe rocked cause you could hack up server's with no worry of VAC. BTW, Love the title of the thread.

I'm sure this service will still rock, everyone should try it out. Immediately!!

I agree, there are some pros of cafe accounts but if an account gets banned in this system, it will be marked and will not be listed in the available games. Simple as that. Banned accounts will be replaced with no extra charge to the users.

At Least its back! :D We've needed something like that for ages.
Even if its just so people can download the games off steam really easily

I can guarantee it works as well but seeing as erix is an admin himself you should have no worries about trusting him.

At Least its back! :D We've needed something like that for ages.
Even if its just so people can download the games off steam really easily

I can guarantee it works as well but seeing as erix is an admin himself you should have no worries about trusting him.

Thanks for kind words Lark. If anyone has specific questions just send me a PM!

Just verifying for any unsure users that there indeed will be many more games an accounts coming in. Just don't grow too attached to a friend list or profile of a specific account as it will likely be used by many users (especially non-valve games like MW2, which are rarer) and may even stop working entirely.

Also wondering if there would be any type of discount for your old server host (me) :p

For giving their accounts they will be allowed access to the system.

However, there is always a chance of someone else geting your account vac banned. Once your account becomes part of the system, you wont have direct access to it anymore.

No, not unless someone makes it very obvious the account that is being used. For example taking screen shots of steam without blurring out the username.

Just wondering, would running quickbreak in a VM work well? I have a core i7 build I leave on 24/7, and if a VM doesn't slow it down too much I should be able to set one up just for QB.

I almost want to loan you my account but I dont want retards getting me vac banned I put around $400 in to this account, :'(

edit also if u build a system that would allow bfbc 2 accounts to be used and no one hacks on it i would allow my bf account to be used

There really isn't much you can do to keep people from hacking on accounts, short of comparing the MD5 checksum of a user's game folder with one of a "vanilla" game folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Crysis), but that wouldn't allow mods, and for all I know there may be game hacks that dont require being in the game folder, I have no experience with that kind of cheating so I wouldn't know.

About the easiest and most effective thing to do would be to create a section of "rare" games/accounts for trusted members; a section that can't be bought into and closely monitors and records all account activity. But, until the database of steam accounts in this program is large enough to make reserving better steam accounts for trusted members feasible (if that was done now I can't imagine there wouldn't be all too many accounts left in the non-vip part of the program), you might want to keep your account to yourself.

Or you could ask Erix about it directly over AIM/PM.

Hi guys,

FWIW I have just released a new GUI version of vNetCafe aka YASAMM where the P2P Server is working nicely and you can launch legit games on other people's PC's

Welcome to VNetCafe Vn 2.0.3.1 - if anyone remembers :rolleyes:

The code is VC++ and VS2005 for Client and server.

cheers
OldFart
P.S. I hope it is appropriate to post here ?

Naw at the end you also got VAC'ed atleast the whole account and the others accounts binded to the license got vac'd.

i have a question.
Suppose I wanted to play Aion.he need monthly payment too.
So is how I play it without worry?

hi all, I would like to help me with this issue I can provide steam accounts with every game is something that the admin contact me to see how we do with the accounts and see if I get any credit for this, excuse my English but I am from peru and I'm not very good with English if any admin or staff could contact me in Spanish would be great

Guys i am kind of new i have a complete legal account with call of duty mw2 gcfs and ncfs cause see i like
to help but dont want to donate my account

Hey i cant visit the payments page... please help me with the link im interested and will purchase it right now!!

Due to lack of interest, this project has been halted. During this period, Valve has made it so one needs to validate the account if it is being accessed on a different network address (either MAC or IP, not sure). I will make a post later on and gauge the interest. If there is enough, I may update this so my server can validate people who sign on with different MAC addresses / IP addresses.

awwww . . . . man, hope this works.

EDIT
hmm . . . about bypassing steamguard and all is it possibe to simply use one public email address for all the acounts and send the password to the users. Or maybe change all the email addresses of donated accounts.

Hmm . . . Other than the noobs here I don't think any one would really be that arseholey to VAC ban another persons account. Right? (NOTE - if you are considering it, well please be considerate)

you should really crack/hack or in some damn way get real cafe account. would be more usefull and people would really buy access to it.

you should really crack/hack or in some damn way get real cafe account. would be more usefull and people would really buy access to it.
the problem is that real internet cafe steam accounts are usually accessed all day, and it cannot be predicted when you will be able to log on, also internet cafe owners would be suspicious as to why some computer's steam accounts could not be logged on at certain times of the day.

Back