Garry's Mod 12 - 23rd June 2010

Garry's Mod 11 - 2010.02.16

hey i downloaded it and undeaded and well it's downloaded and well... it doesn't play it just does a load screan and then says hl.exe is not responding(even tho i start if from steam it doesn't wrk) ???? hmmm help!

Garry's Mod 11 - 2010.02.16

Massive thanks, I've been wanting this game for ages. I downloaded Gmod10 a while ago, but lost the installation when I updated computers.

Thanks a bunch, as some-one else said before - you saved me money. ;)

How can I get this running on LAN?

My old version ran LAN flawlessly and now with this one I can't view servers on other comps, do I need something else to do this? Step-by-step would be great.

i have problem with my game. I downloaded newest undead thing and installed that. I got gamelist. Yea any of those doesen't work because of that GFC thing. Anyway i downloaded that Garrysmod "12" gfc from here and put it in the steamapps.
I found the game from my Steam gamelist. I updated and installed it. (it downloaded some stuff anyway. Took about 2h 400kbps rate.

(((( I can only download 200kbps, but it came 400kbps?))))

Then i tried to go play. It didin't responded when i clicked the exe in steam. Then i try to put dx81 thing in the "only in advanced users" thing. it doesen't help either.

Last time i downloaded normal Half Life 2. It downloaded about 1h30mins and i tried to launch HL2. It crashes when that dude with valve in his head goes away.

Using Win7 32-bit Ultimate, AMD 4x 2,8 Athlon, Ati 5770, 2Gt DDR3, Asus evo motherboard.

Thank You (in advance)

Back