Gmod Newest Version?/best type?(GCF/No Steam)/Other advice

Commando950

Hello There Free Steam website.I am new here as you can tell,but I have had a annoying problem Over a long period of time.

Gmod seems hard to play cracked online and I can't find cracked servers for it,but I also realized they had a different version.

Also the current no steam version I have right now me and a friend can't play via hamachi together(steam validation a.k.a vac protection :rolleyes: ).

Questions I could use help on and maybe others too!!! :)
-What type of cracked steam should I use if any?(Too many dead links/outdated)
-Garry's Mod Version?+Download Link
-I want a GMOD version I can play online and most cracked/no steam play online too.
-Addons(I know this website has them,but Rapidgator isn't letting me download any of the files.)

The GMOD I tried was no steam.It worked,but online seems impossible or different version than other people.(http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/4781748) << Pretty sure thats my gmod

Also you guys ever considering using a different vpn instead of hamachi? Hamachi has a extremely annoying limit on people!!!:(

I know this is a long post,but please respond in a nice detailed reply.This is complicated due to lack of/scattered information.

Any help would be extremely appreciated and I would gladly join ya for some gmod.:)

Thanks in advance,but I know I will end up thanking you after you reply as well....

Hope I didn't put this in the wrong spot in the forum,but its more of a help question.

Back