GreenLuma Error HELP!

Ross

When ever I start my GreenLuma it comes up with this error:

Unable to start "Steam.exe -clientapp GreenLuma.dll"

Can someone please help!?

Delete all files except for Steam.exe and steamclient.dll within Steam folder only, not the folders within the Steam folder. Then run Steam.exe and try to log in

Delete all files except for Steam.exe and steamclient.dll within Steam folder only, not the folders within the Steam folder. Then run Steam.exe and try to log in
Ok. So I'm in the Steam folder but I see Steam as an application and icon. Do I save the application? I also see the steamclient.dll so I will save that but what about the GreenLuma stuff? Do I delete it as well? And I don't delete any of the folders right?

When ever I start my GreenLuma it comes up with this error:

Unable to start "Steam.exe -clientapp GreenLuma.dll"

Can someone please help!?

I don't know if this question is still alive, but i know the solution: this probably occours cause you extracted the green luma content into the steam installation folder, but instead of sending a shortcut to your desktop of GreenLuma.exe, you simply drag and dropped it, wich caused it to move there not to just send a shortcut. So to fix it try dragging your GreenLuma.exe back into the steam dir and right click:send:desktop. Hope it helped :p ;)

Back