Grey: Source Mod(HL2:EP2) -Cry Of Fear's "Mimic"?

Which Is DA Best?

• Half Life 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Max Payne 2

• Grey

• Total voters

UnknownDeath

FS Member
Well, i've been checking on some mods and games lately, and found out a game which had quite familiar stuff as compared to Cry Of Fear :/

Even Though is a Source Mod, and Cry Of Fear Is a GoldSource Mod, i've figured out that most of the contents have been copied or "mimic'ed"...

The Back Story?

"Grey's life has been nothing but a struggle. A Constant Downward Spiral, and it seems even reality has turned against him.
He awakens to find out that the world has gone quiet, streets empty. You MUST Find help.
Explore the grim world that grey lives in."

Well, Does it ring a bell to all Cry Of Fear Players? It ALMOST has the same theme as compared to Cry Of Fear.

These contents are almost the SAME as compared to Cry Of fear

1. New monsters, no re-skin and workarounds.
2.8 hardcore weapons, with guns and IRONSIGHTS!
3. 2 Endings (Cry Of Fear Has 8, i guess? :) )
4.Hardcore mode with extra monsters and modified maps. (Hardcore as in Nightmare?)
5.Totally new maps, textures and models.
6. New Sounds, sprites, etc.
7. Donator only weapon: Double-Barrel Shotgun( Similar to Cry of Fear's something...)

And MUCH More.....

I Wonder what it would look like after It has been complete? Not saying that its gonna suck,because i'm also looking forward to play this game,but maybe thiswill be the same experience as cry of fear, with no thrill, i guess?

(And for All those Grey Lover's, i do NOT mean to say anything, i'm just saying, that If this game hadn't copied the content of cry of fear, maybe it could have been enjoyable?)

Please Post your reviews and thoughts :)