FS Member
HALF-LIFE 1

header.jpg

Title: Half-Life
Genre: Action
Developer: Valve
Publisher: Valve
Release Date: Nov 19, 1998
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Single-player
Multi-player
Valve Anti-Cheat enabled

About the Game

Named Game of the Year by over 50 publications, Valve's debut title blends action and adventure with award-winning technology to create a frighteningly realistic world where players must think to survive. Also includes an exciting multiplayer mode that allows you to play against friends and enemies around the world.

System Requirements

Minimum: 500 mhz processor, 96mb ram, 16mb video card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 800 mhz processor, 128mb ram, 32mb+ video card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Download:

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5H0TJ2LF

I left out platfrom.gcf so here is the download link:

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5IONKF4Q

Password for all:

Also.. Tobad its a long download for some codes but i guess its Worth it... Umm Could you also post a Mod for HL:S called Opposing Forces Some other guy posted but the link is broke D:

I Downloaded this and extracted it to my steam apps folder,then i clicked install game in steam,It says downloading Starting,But thats it! Its not really doing anything! Can someone point out the problem?

Yeah I downloaded everything here, used the undead patch. Placed them in steam apps folder and still cant download HL1 any help?

Yeah I downloaded everything here, used the undead patch. Placed them in steam apps folder and still cant download HL1 any help?

did you put the crack unddead in your programfiles/steam folder if not thats the problem and you also should goto youtube and type how to install undead patch and itll give you directions on how to install correctly... if that dont work tell me.

oh man i patched the undead crack and this allows me to download EVERY steam game but it sais its too busy the same at half life
i did YES to backup steam.dll
i did YES to steam.cfg
whats wrong ?
btw : fast answer plz

oh man i patched the undead crack and this allows me to download EVERY steam game but it sais its too busy the same at half life
i did YES to backup steam.dll
i did YES to steam.cfg
whats wrong ?
btw : fast answer plz

undead patch dosent let you download every game but you do have em all you need the Gfc for the games you want

ok I put all 3 files 1 from platform and the other 2 halflife files inside steamapps.

says download starting but just freezes there and never downloads!

Please help

So you put platform.GCF, Half-life.GCF, and the Half-Life engine.GCF if not all of these then... you have cracked steam or a launcher right? Try clicking on it. Thats all i got ^_^

Back