Happy Holidays from FreeSteam!

We would like to wish everyone and their families a good and safe holiday. Hopefully spending time with friends and family at home. So we pose the question to you all, free to reply... What are you doing this holiday season?

Personally, I am going to be spending my last Christmas with my grandfather as he will be dying of cancer very soon.

I'm just gunna sit back and relax for once...
This is really the only Christmas I will be able to "relax" on. The last few years it was always out do'n stuff.. shopping, seeing relatives- you know.
But this year there's just one big family party at one house and I've got all my shopping done :)

That's nice WWIII ;)
Sorry 'bout your grandfather -_-

I'm just gunna sit back and relax for once...
This is really the only Christmas I will be able to "relax" on. The last few years it was always out do'n stuff.. shopping, seeing relatives- you know.
But this year there's just one big family party at one house and I've got all my shopping done :)

Thats nice WWIII ;)
Sorry 'bout your grandfather -_-

Always good. I'll have the house to myself the rest of the week, so it will be kinda nice.

first i will wake up and be disappointed that i got nothing i wanted and everything i specifically said i DIDN'T want. (my mom hates me lol)

then I'll be going to my grandma's. my mom will be making turkey and she will be late and everyone will be waiting for it and getting annoyed and finally we will be eating it 4 hours late lol. there will be quite a few people in and out visiting at my grandma's but just about 15 people eating there. then my uncle will put on football and all the men will crowd living room watching it. then after a while a lot of people will leave and my family will be the last ones to leave. we will go home and i will be disappointed for the second time that i have nothing to do since i got crappy presents.

and that's my Christmas :) lol

I on the other hand will be playing der riese all day every day then have to get on my science fair project but i don't feel like doing it. yeah WorldWarIII its sad that your grandfather has cancer... I hope he is proud of you and everything you do for the public of FreeSteam.org happy holidays and enjoy all of your free days off. :D

Back