How can i launch games having only GCF's??

Snooop

Hello i have all the GCF's necesary to play Gmod's and i'd like to play it directly withount any launcher or steam clien, just like a normal game :D
Plz help ;)

i think he wants to extract them as a stand alone version

Exactly that man!! But i have all GCF's just use an .exe to play game normally i do not want to connect to servers, just use Gmod to have a little fun xD The day i want to play in servers i'll buy the game on steam :D

Renegade89 Steambuster doesn't work with Gmod 10 :( I posted this cuz' it didn't work

GCF are the cache files for the game. They don't include an .exe with them. Just download a god damn launcher or crack steam and we'll all be happy.

thats why he wants a standalone creator. There used to be one here on the forums but i can't seem to find it. If i find it on my old PC i'll be sure to post it here. It was created by Eddy-K or something.

Exactly that man!! But i have all GCF's just use an .exe to play game normally i do not want to connect to servers, just use Gmod to have a little fun xD The day i want to play in servers i'll buy the game on steam :D

Renegade89 Steambuster doesn't work with Gmod 10 :( I posted this cuz' it didn't work

It does work because I use it to play gmod 10 you just need to configure it properly

Back