Im lost..

awiggs80

k this is proboly a dumb question..but how do i get the games..i have regular steam downloaded with no games and when i try to download p3ngl3l and a launch it says a new version is avalible do you want to update i click yes. then it says can't find steam.exe..Steam launcher can't run Without Steam.exe...do you want to download them i click yes.

Then it says C:\Users\Andrew\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX00.699\St eam.exe
The NTVDM CPU has encouter an illegal instruction
CS:1200 IP:038c OP:65 63 74 22 20 Choose 'close' to terminate the application.. I click ignore. and then it says can't update system.. then it says can't edit steam .dll

And how to i use get the free games.

titan i take it you know this guy? and mate just dwonload the game files for CSS and play on a cracked server. You can do this by downloading the GCF's and shit (in the GCF and NCF section... use the search function) and then use teh FreeSteam client to launch them.

titan i take it you know this guy? and mate just dwonload the game files for CSS and play on a cracked server. You can do this by downloading the GCF's and shit (in the GCF and NCF section... use the search function) and then use teh FreeSteam client to launch them.

The free steam client doesn't work for me it just leeches all my cpu....

Back