Lark applying for forum mod/admin *pats self on back*

Status
Not open for further replies.

lark

Main Alias: Lark

Position Applying for: forum mod/admin

Experience:

I have previously owned and moderated many forums. (all the way back to my days as a moderator on a crappy Jurassic park forum when i was 11 to these days when i have my own projects on the go)
I Have good knowledge of how a forum works.
I do not abuse admin easily.
I have good computer/gaming knowledge.
I am not a complete retard like certain people applying for staff positions *mentions no names* http://www.freesteam.org/forums/apply-affiliation-staff/7878-applying-public-section-moderator.html

Reason for wanting your requested position:

I now have the time to get involved in stuff like FreeSteam.
WW3 has previously offered me mod positions on various forums.
I am good friends with echo419 and speak to him every night.
True my post count isn't much on the forum but i know quite a few people on here from other various places.

I agree to the EULA: YES

:D

You need more experiance, you haven't been here for "very long"
and if you really want to be a smartass and think you can do better than me, i'm waiting for your dumbass mind to prove it

He obviously has some experience if WWIII already offered him something, did you even read the application? Also he joined one month earlier than you, by your logic you're too "inexperienced" to.

Actually he's been here since the start, the IPB days so stfu about that.

And he would rinse you anyday I would bet.

You need more experiance, you haven't been here for "very long"
and if you really want to be a smartass and think you can do better than me, i'm waiting for your dumbass mind to prove it

You obviously replied to my post because you are lost for words concerning your own post: http://www.freesteam.org/forums/apply-affiliation-staff/7878-applying-public-section-moderator.html

But in response to your epic fail post reply:

I am a smart ass who can do better than you. Please don't get raged tbh.

Well, if you have echos and WWIII's approval, then I'd say you're off to a good start. Best of luck :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back