786Fighter

800px-left4dead_promo.jpg

ne70rc.png

2rc60kp.jpg

2ag8c47.jpg

2j4sg9f.jpg

95qwl0.png

About the Game:

From Valve (the creators of Counter-Strike, Half-Life and more) comes Left 4 Dead, a co-op action horror game for the PC and Xbox 360 that casts up to four players in an epic struggle for survival against swarming zombie hordes and terrifying mutant monsters.

Set in the immediate aftermath of the zombie apocalypse, L4D's survival co-op mode lets you blast a path through the infected in four unique “movies,” guiding your survivors across the rooftops of an abandoned metropolis, through rural ghost towns and pitch-black forests in your quest to escape a devastated Ground Zero crawling with infected enemies. Each "movie" is comprised of five large maps, and can be played by one to four human players, with an emphasis on team-based strategy and objectives.

New technology dubbed "the AI Director" is used to generate a unique gameplay experience every time you play. The Director tailors the frequency and ferocity of the zombie attacks to your performance, putting you in the middle of a fast-paced, but not overwhelming, Hollywood horror movie.

Left 4 Dead will be released worldwide on PC and Xbox 360 this November.

• Addictive single player, co-op, and multiplayer action gameplay from the makers of Counter-Strike and Half-Life
  • Versus Mode lets you compete four-on-four with friends, playing as a human trying to get rescued, or as a zombie boss monster that will stop at nothing to destroy them.
  • An advanced AI director dynamically creates intense and unique experiences every time the game is played
  • 20 maps, 10 weapons and unlimited possibilities in four sprawling "movies"
  • Matchmaking, stats, rankings, and awards system drive collaborative play
  • Designer's Commentary allows gamers to go "behind the scenes" of the game
  • Powered by Source and Steam

System Requirements:

Minimum:
  • Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
  • Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
  • Memory: 1 GB
  • Graphics: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
  • Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
  • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Recommended:
  • Supported OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Vista64
  • Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
  • Memory: 1 GB
  • Graphics: Shader model 3.0, NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better

This version of the game works both as a standalone and with cracked steam!

Instructions:

Standalone:
  • Extract the rar files
  • Launch left4dead.exe
  • Enjoy!

With Cracked Steam:
  • Extract the rar files
  • Take the NCF files and put them in the SteamApps folder
  • Take the left4dead folder and put it in the SteamApps/Common folder
  • Launch the game from cracked steam
  • Enjoy!

o55ez6.png

Code:
Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=02FHTVL1
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JYJ9G65X
Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6H9NPWAB

Multiplayer Patch:
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/file/72604811/f594be60/L4D_MP_PatchTDW.html

Couple Of Cracked Servers:
Code:
l4d.csmania.ru:27015
l4d.csmania.ru:27016
l4d.csmania.ru:27017
l4d.csmania.ru:27018
l4d.csmania.ru:27019 
css.t2b0ng.org:27017

To connect just open up console and type connect and one of the server's IP's like this:
Code:
connect l4d.csmania.ru:27016

jk798mwmhtxgwsp3jwl.png

Code:
www.thedarkwarez.com

All parts would've been up by now if my internet hadn't disconnected on me on the middle of the upload. It'll be done reuploading in 1 hour and 40 mins. I should have the links posted up on here by tomorrow.

Damn. I can't run it.
Tryed stand alone:
Error!
---------------------------
Steam Error
Application load error 5:0000065434
OK

Tryed cracked steam:
Steam is updateing L4D, servers are busy.

Any help?

Damn. I can't run it.
Tryed stand alone:
Error!

Tryed cracked steam:
Steam is updateing L4D, servers are busy.

Any help?

Valve released a patch for it so someone with cafe needs to post the update for it.

As for the cracked steam I've noticed that you need to have Steam running for it to work. Doesn't matter if its cracked or not, I just have my real steam on in the background. Also if that still doesn't work then try adding the game as a non-steam game once using steam then launch it.

Oh crap.
I can't play it with my cracked steam. (UnDead).
Outdatet and stuff.
Here are my CFToolBox archieves:
OpenDNS

I'll hope someone make an update. ;)

BEST GAME EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg , i cannot open part 1 of Left 4 Dead , it says i have inserted a wrong password , but i did insert the correct one ... What to do please help me !!! :(

I keep getting "Application load error 5:0000065434"
when i try playing standalone, not online, do i need some kinda special patch or somthing?

Well I got the standalone working but i still don't know how to host or join a server, it wont let me join them, just takes me back to the title page or tells me the connection was lost

i put as said(steamapps,common)but i it still says the servers are too busy(this is for the cracked steam), and also when i run the .exe and try to connect to a server it says failed to connect. please help meeeeeeeeeee

nice post but for some reason i can't run it it says that the steams servers to busy any help any one?

EDIT: nvm its working

Wait a minute... is the pass

www. thedarkwarez .com
(no spaces)
?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok i won!

yes i know their the same but whats the password?
-------------------------------------------------
nevermind i got it now i need part 1 and 2 again stupid winrar saying its not a vailid rar file

Back