MW3

Anyone try this out yet? I'm not too impressed with it, nothing really new over the previous ones. I do enjoy the single player missions, and the story from MW and MW2 though. It's too bad I jsut don't have time to play anymore.

From the rest of the series it is just the boring boring one!
First and 2nd ones are really enjoyable with great graphics and other better options.
3rd part is seems alike behind series nothing new:(

After 3 games based on the same genre and story line you cannot expect anything new. Once apon a time I was sick to death of WW2 games, now I would do anything for a another one. Point is just because it looks the same doesn't take away from it's gameplay, it is a continuation of the second game, that is the point of a sequal. Mulitplayer is much better on MW3 than on MW2 (unless of course you consider alteriw, in which MW2 is better, neither is better than COD4 on PC though)

Hello Van ,
Modern Warfare 3 features a variety of different multiplayer weapons. Each weapon in MW3 has to be leveled up to unlock their specific upgrades. Once a weapon has been fully leveled up, it will unlock the golden camouflage for that specific weapon...