My Autoexec

TwistedFate

Respected
These are very helpful settings to improve your game play in counter strike source just put it in your cfg folder which is located in your cstrike folder of your account.

Attachments

• autoexec.rar
    988 bytes · Views: 21
cl_timeout "9999999999"
cl_radaralpha "999"
rate "30000"
not smart...

cl_downloadfilter "nosounds"
Very smart

i think it can get you VAC banned...like my friend did :S and he got ban

You will never ever get vacc'd banned for .cfgs. However there are some indicents involving 3rd party anti cheats banning you for certains cvar values on public servers such as Kigen's anticheat a while back

You will never ever get vacc'd banned for .cfgs. However there are some indicents involving 3rd party anti cheats banning you for certains cvar values on public servers such as Kigen's anticheat a while back

I have to clear up some myths about Kigen Anti-Cheat. Cvars that are pushed to the server must be done by manipulating the actual .exe file. Yes, this is done by cheat programs. No viruses exist out there to trigger Kigen Anti-Cheat to beat your ass. There are only a few "server attack scripts" out there that were added to KAC. These scripts are malicious and are noted as "attempting to crash the server". Steam patched these in Jan 2009, but they were left in there to weed out the idiots.

KAC is the best thing to happen to CSS since the laser mouse.