Need FUCKING help W/ CSS & Gmod

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngEl firE

Hi im new to freesteam, i want to join the community and play with you guys but im having technical issues with trying to get a cracked COUNTER STRIKE: SOURCE and i need a garys mod crack to play non-steam servers

OK this is what i figured out so far from this site in 2 days.

I have these files in my Steamapps:
- base source engine 2.gcf

- source engine.gcf

- source sounds.gcf

- source materials.gcf

- winui.gcf

- source dedicated server.gcf

- source models.gcf

- garrysmod content.gcf

ok now i heard that i need these gcf's play to play css on cracked servers:

- counter-strike source shared.gcf

- counter-strike source client.gcf

- Source Shared Securom.gcf

- platform.gcf

- sourceinit.gcf

Now could SOMONE PLEASE give me the derect links to the gcf files thats i need to play css with, and the crack to play non-steam servers with garys mod

* if you could help me with this add my msn [email protected]

Problems that i have encountered so far:

1. when i download a program for css that i need i sometimes get this message that it asks me for a volume, BTW im using winrar & zip 7

2. when i play garys mod thro steam-buster it doesnt load for me and i get a error of some kind

thanks you for the link but i reallly dont know where to look in there becouse they post links to rapidshare and other in multiple links????? wtf do you have to like mount it??? and when i download it thro winrar it sas that i need a volume to proceed extracting

Volumes = Multiple big files (i.e. RapidShare's max upload limit) put together in the same folder, so that when extracted, they make up one big file.

You're missing a file, essentially.

Volumes = Multiple big files (i.e. RapidShare's max upload limit) put together in the same folder, so that when extracted, they make up one big file.

You're missing a file, essentially.

so you said

put together in the same folder, so that when extracted, they make up one big file.

you mean by downloading all the files and then extract then all together at the same time or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back