Notice on Downtime

I'm sure many of you have noticed the recent on and off downtime on our website. This is due to one of our hard drives going bad. We have to get it replaced and I hope to have the rest of the money by Monday, and have the data transferred by Tuesday.

Note: We do not expect to lose any data, so back-ups should be used as a just-in-case.

We do still need donations all the time! We appreciate the help, coming up on our 3rd year anniversary soon as well!

We will try do something. Eric was workin' on a project, but I haven't talked to him in awhile.

Now, I don't believe this is the thread for n00bs just as me to post in, but, I'll be donating soon, is there any chance we could now what's the target to reach in donations per month?

Now, I don't believe this is the thread for n00bs just as me to post in, but, I'll be donating soon, is there any chance we could now what's the target to reach in donations per month?

$200, but that will change to about $155/mo because we will be changing servers soon.

Back