Officially supported FreeSteam Minecraft server

Server Details
aggressionpvp.com

Forums
aggressionpvp.com

Description
Players
are thrown into a world of turmoil and despair as the free for all PvP world tests players' skills in combat. Make friends quickly in order to survive; create factions and expand to nations to battle against other opponents and reap the rewards of war! Players immediately spawn in the safe town equipped with all your needs including shops, help guides, examples of how to work the extensive plugins available to players amongst many other things!

The town has things including shops with our iBuy plugin where food / supplies can be bought in order to fill your chests for battle! The town also has helpful guides, useful tips and Moderators / Admins can be pmed if you have any further questions!

Dare players venture out into the wild? Seek foes or make alliances. Find the hidden caves with winding paths littered with treasure or foul and break rules and end up spending time in our jail. Its up to you. Conquer, or be Conquered.

With zero downtime due to a high speed server you are guaranteed the best PvP experience possible on Aggression. We provide Anti-Hack and X-ray plugins that boost server balance to the best possible standard, along side an active Administration and Moderation base we are the server you will mention to your friends. We also provide a quality teamspeak server for you to communicate to your friends while enjoying our server, with admin support on providing locked faction specific voice channels.

Recently we had a administration corruption costing the server some day play time and a lot of members most probably. I would like to thank the guys at 'BowlofNoodles.net' for continuing our server with vast improvement and an excellent foreseeable future. Shout-outs to Noodle, Echo and Aggravate.

Our Rules
No Hacking / Modding
No Whining
No Begging / asking for items
Don't build or claim to close to spawn, ask an admin if your not sure.
Don't hop in and out safe zones
Don't even bother asking for OP

Server Specs
64 Slots (More as and when)
17Gb Memory
High Speed French Server
8 Cores

Plugins
BigBrother
Essentials
Factions
Heroic Death
HeroSpawn
iChat
iConomy
mcMMO
MobBounty
Permissions
PvPReward
ScheduledAnnouncer
SignShop
Stargate
WordEdit
WorldGuard
AntiXray
NoCheat

See you on the battlefield.

Last edited:
Reactions:DigitalGeek
Which permissions plugin do you use? I'm reluctant to switch from Permissions 3.1.6... though I know I'm going to need to.

Back