Offline GL or Lunchers?

tus

So I had this Shogun fots game installed with a V2 crack, which was fine until we wanted to play Multiplayer over LAN, and since it's a steam game you need steam running to do it.

So I Googled MP cracks and find this one with this instructions:
1.copy the crack
2.run Greenluma
3.copy vstdlib_s.dll, tier0_s.dll and steamclient.dll from steam folder to the games instillation directory.

And it worked! now I could host a game and enjoy!

you see, since I wanted to play the game over LAN, steam's offline mode would woke for me, therefore I make it offline and backed up the files; so in case of playing MP, I would send the backed up files over to the other player, and he would use my greenluma (v2.5.1) in offline mode (just like me) and we would play; believe me! it worked and we played!

the problem was, that both of us were using the same steam account, and however the startings and hostings worked fine, when we load the MP saves, we would became same clan (player)

when I find out about this problem and make sure "the same account" thing is causing this I tried to create another steam account and log in then make it offline again, the problem is the new GreenLuma (v2.6.2) do not work for my game anymore and I thing it's because of "Removed -clientapp parameter support" since version 2.5.8 (I have to copy vstdlib_s.dll, tier0_s.dll and steamclient.dll from steam folder to the games instillation directory)

on the other hand, in your forum I find out something about launchers and that they will run the game like greenluma's offline mode but when I tried they didn't work (just like GL v2.6.2)

so what should I do?!

thanks in advance