Please read this first before downloading your games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger-happy

FS Member
Hi all!

I am going to show a great website which shows you what games you can run and what games you can't run on your computer, this is much faster than going to the games FAQ forum, a simple but quick way of doing it!

Go to this link: systemrequirementslabs.com

topsrtest00.jpg

This program will analyse your computer for:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Sound cards
  • Ram
  • CPU
Step 1

Choose what game you want to test.

Step 2

You may need to download some files (some active X thing for IE users-works with firefox and other web browsers too!) so it can analyse your computer.

Step 3

Stay tight and pray you pass the analysis.

Step 4

cry or be happy at you result.

So in future please do not post you have problems with your games with out going to that link first!

Thanks for reading,
trigger-happy

added: just for a note that some of the analysis are incorrect for example if you have Intel 45g graphics card and you test for tf2 you might pass, there are scripts out there for any source game that disable some of the video features available such as lighting and other shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty useful for newbies that are idiots and goes on a random forum and ask "Will my computer run it". Nice

plz sticky! that would be great! STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY STICKY
please!

You just broke three rules:
1.bumping
2.double posting
3.spam

and by posting this, i just broke a rule: backseat moderator :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back