Programs Keep Minimizing

ZaHavok

FS Member
When I play games they minimize to the desktop and it takes time to maximize them again, this problem is occurring every once in a while and is really annoying, any suggestions what may be the problem?

Anywhere on the screen before it minimizes, i can usualy tell when my game is about to minimize because all sound usualy skips a little

aMy asus AI manger some times does this when it is on the desktop small window if i click were it is it'll minimize what ever u have open. So close/minimize all on top programs. if that makes since

Nothing helps! I tried scanning for spyware with spybot and deleted everything! But it doesn't help! ;( ;( ;(

It could be some applications that you are running. Firefox used to have a bug that prevents applications going fullscreen which is now fixed and so does SRS Audio Sandbox when it load web pages in Steam web browser.

I don't even have firefox.

Can someone please help me?! It seems that reinstalling windows is the only way, but I don't wanna lose my data!

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I have found a way, I ended the processes called wsock and lupdater, then I went to C:/ Program files > Common files > Comm Object > and deleted lupdater and wsock.

If you are still having this problem and nothing helps, wite it in this forum, I have collected much info on this! ;)

Back