Read me, cuz its funny..

WorldWarIII

[ Respected ]
These are the type of retards I deal with on a daily basis...

CJ says:
yea yea yea
CJ says:
im eating
shadowdraft says:
youre eating ?
CJ says:
DID I FUCKING STUTTER
CJ says:
YES IM EATING
shadowdraft says:
yeah,( swearing is not the best choice for this conversation ) I just want to know what is going on with the freesteam cafe project, because I paid money and I want to know whats going on -_-
shadowdraft says:
are you always like that ?
CJ says:
being a retard isnt smart either...

I know multiple myg0ts, however, I am not one of them.

I probably got about 50 steams from this 1 guy. Started selling them, owned it up :D
It's how I got FS started.

This nub stick added me to msn and started asking me all these questions.... :confused:... i was confused... someone was talking to me

Account stealing is mean.

But you'd be suprised at how much people pay for 6 digits.

I just sold 4 this week. $800 for taking your own time to code a keylogger isn't bad.

I said "Hmm, contact Valve and ask them why Epic Gaming Cafe stopped working, once you get an answer (you might die waiting) PM me and tell me. Then we can get the programmer that disappeared and then we're all set!"

I said "Hmm, contact Valve and ask them why Epic Gaming Cafe stopped working, once you get an answer (you might die waiting) PM me and tell me. Then we can get the programmer that disappeared and then we're all set!"

lulzz
true that.

they disabled that cafe because you didnt pay enough money for it !:D
you know what I mean !!! :D

they wont respond, dont waste your time
they can easy check the location of that cafe and figure it out:rolleyes: or even call there :p

Back