Red Alert 3!

wtf it is?

EDIT:
lol it did came out pretty recently :)
I'm gonna wait for the xbox 360 version... gfx card lags like fuck

red alert 3 sucks! of all my years of playing all the command and conquer games since i was a kid this got to be the moderately shit. the graphics on the land suck like hell except the sea which looks cool (because the game is focused on the sea) the way the map was made was very poor (who are the map developers, three year old kids?), the worst of all was the way points! what the hell?! the only good thing about red alert 3 was the music and the video clips that's all! THE GAME WAS OVER RATED, TOO MUCH HYPE!

but keep in mind there are updates coming for the game!

red alert 3 sucks! of all my years of playing all the command and conquer games since i was a kid this got to be the moderately shit. the graphics on the land suck like hell except the sea which looks cool (because the game is focused on the sea) the way the map was made was very poor (who are the map developers, three year old kids?), the worst of all was the way points! what the hell?! the only good thing about red alert 3 was the music and the video clips that's all! THE GAME WAS OVER RATED, TOO MUCH HYPE!

but keep in mind there are updates coming for the game!

To be honest, I hated the beta, and hesitant to try the full version :/

I love C&C, but.... we'll see...

Its like C&C3 was to Command and Conquer 2, its just no as good(Imo anyway). RA2 gameplay was a lot better, maybe the graphics werent but hey

I bought red alert 3 from direct2drive, im willing to give it to someone who will donate for me on this forum so i can access private section

Back