[REL] Digital Zones Counterstrike:source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

Please note the release it now considered DATED and you will find not updates past 17 because DZ called it a day on trying to keep up with valves ludicrus rate of updates
Counter Strike : Source by Digital zone.
header.jpg

The DZ Forum
Note: These files were originally released on the DZ forum.
They were re-upped for FS.org users - we dont steal links and we always give credit where its due.

_______________________________________​

So you want to play the cracked version of CSS, eh?
Lost in GCF jargon and silly manual crack updates?

Why? Just get the best standalone CSS out there.
DigitalZone's.. Its completely removed from steam and supports cracked servers straight away.
No fuss no muss. Just easy to use installers and free automatic updates.

---> INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOLLOW <---

K lets get you going.....

You should now have the following files unpacked and ready to install.
Install them in the order they are listed. :)

1. CSS_Full_07-07-2005_DZ.exe <- The main game install file
  2. CSS_Patch_16_Comprehensive-DZ.exe <- The main update file (contains updates 1 to 16 inclusive)
  3. CSS_Patch_v17_04-04-2007-DZ.exe <- The very latest update.
3 easy noob installs later and you're on cracked servers on css.

Easy wasn't it? Have fun and DONT cheat. ;)
Oh and dont forget to drop by The DZ Forum and thank the guys that made it this easy. :)
Its a very difficult task. Few people say thank you and DZ REALLY deserve it.

Hah.. saw this on the other thread.. good job! 3 easy noob proof steps lol.

yeah credit for that really goes to digital zone.
There releases are seriously professional.
No install 13 different files to 6 different directories....
whats the word...noob friendly.
:)

Nice little post, easy to follow. Some good work there :)

If you already have the gcfs for counter strike and just want to play CSS with them you will have to wait for mini-steam. Its the only known client emulator that can play Counter strike source online with GCFS.
But still not vac2 so for the love of god dont ask.

i love that part <3 :D

*bump* when i open the files in winrar i cant extract them to a file onto my computer i got 11 diffrent winrar files open and they wont extract to a file on my comp it says that i need the next file to extract it but it wont let me extract the next file and the next file and the next file and so on

erm i dont know.
no-one else has reported a problem like that.

Check list:
  • Got the latest version of winrar?
  • Check your password is "freesteam.org" (w/o quotes)
  • Open the file Part 1 first and try manually pointing winrar at the next file if it asks. (which it shouldn't).

Other than that i can only assume its an issue with you pc.
lemme know what happens please. For good or ill.... :|

i double clicked the first file and now it starting to extract the first 1 but idk wats gonna happen after that

edit* it says u must have the next volume in order to continue but the next volume is still in winrar not extracted so it wont let me browse to it

you dont need to open them all at once.
Just extract the files from the very first RAR . Part 1

Its a split-archive* so winrar should find the other segments automaticly and just continue extracting.
If you load one of the segments (ie, not part 1) it may lock the file and prevent the original winrar from accessing it...possibly cause the error you describe?..

*one large RAR split into smaller chunks.

Do you want me to come to your house and help you look for a file you think you could have possibly downloaded? maybe.
:rolleyes: jesus h. chr...

The upload is fine.
Several people have already downloaded,EXTRACTED and are now using it.. happily...
Unfortunatley I have to assume either You or Your PC is the issue.

I suggest you take some time out to learn how your pc operates.
It may help you diagnose which one of you has the problem...seriously. :|

rars_info
Winrars site.

Good luck with it. Also one last thing:

It is possible . (although unlikely) that you have received a damaged file while downloading. or perhaps cut off a dl half way through and not realized. If a certain file is giving you errors consistantly try replacing it with one of the other mirror for the same file. there are 4 mirrors per file. Its all bog-standard pc stuff. you should prolly take the time to learn it all.

Im going to get pissed . laters.

Part 5 and Part 6 are both the same.. "http://sharebee.com/af0fd1e3" and when i run it i cant find part 6, can someone repost part 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back