[REL] Freesteam Autocrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

[RETIRED] Freesteam Autocrack

FSAuto is an automatic cracking program for steam.

This update system is modelled on steams own.
Updates are applied without the end user neededing
to know steam needed recracking.

00.bmp

Features:

* FSAuto can update itself allowing for total expandablity. Bring it on steam :D
* Shows Information on current cracker and FSAutocrack update news on update.
* Powered by the Freesteam Network so downloads are blazingly fast.
* Can verify downloaded files for corruption and repair anytime.
* No user interaction is required.
* The user is kept inform with detailed error reporting ONLY if errors happen.
* Includes and uses intergrated compression
* Intergrated CRC32 scanning
* Intergrated account manager.
* Will not download already aquired files.
* Coded in pure asm for tiny filesize and fast performance.

FSAuto Homepage
DOWNLOAD

Welcome to the next generation of crack delivery.

ok I cracked my steam, but almost everything I click on it says the steam servers are to busy to handle your request. but some of the games download fine. I just cant launch CSS...which is really the only game I want to play.

I like this prog quite a bit tbo =), always used it but have fix now so, but will keep it in mind.

this is not working anymore!
in the last few month freesteam is going down and down down

Ok guys listen up.
I really hope you read this because it may explain a few things.
In the last couple of weeks the large parts free steam network has been reconstructed.
It had to be because we were hacked.
This means alot of the programs that were on freesteam have now vanished.
Alot of the smaller/sister sites that were part of the freesteam network also suffered some
down time. FSAuto included.

But we are back. We are stronger and we will get better.

I have not been sat idle while this has being going on and neither have the other coders.
I have massivly improved lots of areas in FSAuto and begun work on TWO other projects.
It should be understandable to you that i did not want to trip this update while these
events were still accouring. It will be tripped soon.

And to answer your problem. yes. yes, it is working correctly. It is simply not working for you.
please post your specs and a more specific problem and i'll try to help you.

ok I cracked my steam, but almost everything I click on it says the steam servers are to busy to handle your request. but some of the games download fine. I just cant launch CSS...which is really the only game I want to play.

This is a common problem with the current cracks only some of the games are downloadable.
P3ng3ls steam launcher makes alot of these games download and will soon be released as an optional download as part of the expanded content delivery in FSAuto.

Also ALL the games become downloadable when valves authentification servers go down.
Your copy of steam will soon be able to 'know' when this is happening and take advantage
by downloading your selected game for you.

See! getting better! :)
phew! long post....

When I click the FSAutoPatch.exe it states 'Can't load FSUpdate.dll - Need to quit' What does this mean? Steam does not come up after that. What do I do?

When I click the FSAutoPatch.exe it states 'Can't load FSUpdate.dll - Need to quit' What does this mean? Steam does not come up after that. What do I do?

FSUpdate.dll contains the main code of the program.
FSAuto only ever deletes this file if it thinks there is an update called _FSUpdate.dll ready for it. Did you stop an update mid-stream?

You should check that read-only is switched off on your steam folder and reinstall the application
Then press the "Force Update" button. (The little up arrow.)
That should fix your prob. please let me know if it doesn't.

For
"Steam servers are currently too busy. please try again later"

read

"We know you havent got a valid download ticket and we(valve) have deceided not to give this game away."

There is no fix for this but you can download the games from this forums GCF thread and place them in the steamapps folder yourself.

All the games are playable.
Some are downloadable.
None are playable on VAC2.

OH MY GOD, Someone please tell me what the hel this steam craking gubbins is!

You copy 3 files to the same folder as steam.
Run FSAutopatch to start steam and it makes sure you have all the latest cracks

Whats hard?

Rix this doesnt work for me anymore i tried cracking steam but it didnt work :\... has it been patched or whatever..

Thanks for reporting this guys.

It appears the Steamui.dll with the package was affecting people completely at random.
That why it went unnoticed in the first place. sorry.
Fixing now update in ten mins.....

I knew something like this would happen in the development stages as currently im the only person trips updates and this only effect about 10% of users (guessimate).
When FSAuto is completed (Still 0.9c remember.) it will have a team of approx 4 update trippers so this
kind of a problem wont be an issue.

Worth noting at this point it was NOT a problem with FSAuto but with me.

EDIT :K, done it.
You Should have no more issues.

Sigh im so sorry. Im having a real bad day. :(
The file was name incorrectly on the server. SteamUI.Dll instead steamui.dll.

Works now.
Again. my bad.

Hmmm now it dosent stop to update ^_^ it updates dthen it restart then it updates and so goes it round and round how can is fix this ?

I'm still getting the error, should i re-install and try again?

If its the Steamui.dll error then press the little up arrow.

If you have already done this and are still getting an error releated to Steamui.dll then i can only say that the error must be caused by steam itself because the file FSAuto downloads IS the real steamui.dll.
ie. it not modified steamui.dll.

To all.
Im beginning to suspect heavily(from info gained from other projects.) that steam is using a timestamp check on some of its files. mmn i wonder why. ;)
This would be bad but not unexpected or unfixable.
I suspect it so strongly that my entire evening is going to be spent up to my neck in steam asm listings.... wish me luck.....

hi guys i have the busy server problem! Is there still a fix for this problem! I only can dowload te Popcap games but no other games!:( need help)

Do you see that little tyre shaped object in the middle of your mouse??
Its called a mouse wheel.
Push it up a few times and all your answers will be revealed as if by magic.

ONLY FREESTEAM HAS THE POWER!!!!!
:p

Do you see that little tyre shaped object in the middle of your mouse??
Its called a mouse wheel.
Push it up a few times and all your answers will be revealed as if by magic.

ONLY FREESTEAM HAS THE POWER!!!!!
:p

qft xD
lol
what prevents you from searching?

so...im kind of lost...i downloaded tha program...and it works...it updates perfectly....ionoe...the only problem is dat....it always say it cannot install because...its busy...is there anyway i can make it work?...im not sayin its a bad software...i mean...i should thank tha doode who spent his time makin this software...but yeah...anyway i can actually install it without tha error box...ahah get at me...

'There is no fix for this but you can download the games from this forums GCF thread and place them in the steamapps folder yourself.'

hmmm does anyone know a website that has Counter Strike: Source [GCF] that i can download from

Hello rix, I have gotten everythign to work, I ahve downloaded the .cgf file and got it working and downloaded CS Source.. but when I launch the game with my newly made account(azntutu).. it says the game has been registered for anotehr account.. therefore i canot play... what do I do?

I had an account called "scrodomdude" where I bought the actual game for 20 bux.. downloaded it and I got banned for some reason so I couldnt play on that account..

The game I downloaded with crack works for my account "scrodomdude" but not "azntutu"

Scrodomdude is a banned account which canot go into VAC secured servers because of the ban....

Please help, I really wanna play the game on my account "Azntutu"

Hmmmm...is this project closed down?

if not can someone plz give me a download link because the other one is dead...

because the link is dead and current version not supported anymore
locked until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back