[REL] << SteamRip2 >>

hey ummm when i play HL2EP1, i see the intro but when it goes to main menu i cant see anything but i can hear the mouse go over the options. any one know why

it keeps saying Componet 'mscomctl.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registerd:a file is missing or invalid plz help creator

Okay the Person who made umm steamrip2

question Okay, i put the GCF Files in Steamapps but it wont pop up on steamrip2 can u help me!!!!?!?!?!?

Stop spamming the forums, learn how to edit a post. If you can't find out go kill yourself.

Hi I am new to this, in Steamrip2 it doesn't show me any games on my list and I have one question:
Can I play HL2-Mods with with Steamrip2?

i keep on getting this error message when iam trying to play counter strike source
platform error: bad module 'friendsUI.dll',not loading so it just wont let me play css can someone tell me what to do.

thanks

Error-Report

When I make a Stand-Alone Version of Day of Defeat : Source and I click on the Launcher when it finished with the Stand-Alone installation, It says me something with "Engine Error - Could not load library client".

Error-Report

When I make a Stand-Alone Version of Day of Defeat : Source and I click on the Launcher when it finished with the Stand-Alone installation, It says me something with "Engine Error - Could not load library client".

I'm guessing that it means that some files of the Steam engine could not be loaded for whatever crappy reason.

Hope this helps!

Hi, im new here and i would like to ask if you can play online with these and if so can you play in legit servers, such as, well, i donno, CSS servers?

Back