Shogun 2 v1.1 Build 4768 + Hattori + Ikko Ikki + Sengoku Jidai + Rise of the Samurai + Blood Pack

well I actually from Srilanka so I can play around my country and India that's why I selected ETW
but it's boring like hell. NTW is in Europe and I already played in Europe in Rome Total War. I need something different region
that's why I go with Shogun 2.

Hi guys,

I followed the instructions and can play, however it keeps cashing and shows that I am on version 4247. I copied over the blood patch and then the 3DM Crack, yet I still see the old version number (which I think is the source of the crashing).

How do I get to the latest 4768 version?!

Hello guys,

I'm one of those who are experiencing problems . I recently deleted the FLT version because of the inability to launch the game at all. So I came across this thread and followed the instructions, downloaded Total War Shogun 2 v.1.10 + 3DLC RePack by R.G.Mechanics applied the patches by placing patch10.pack in Shogun 2/data, then copying all the contents from Blood Patch.rar and 3DMGAME-Shogun2.v1.1.0.Build.4768.314775.Crack-3DM to Shogun 2 folder. I also made sure the antivirus and firewall were disabled and ignored Shogun 2 folder, but the same problem still persisted! As soon as I double click the shortcut nothing happens! I'm 100% certain steamhooker.dll has never been deleted as I checked the folder all the time. After several unsuccessful attempts to launch the game I made a clean reinstall of Total War Shogun 2 v.1.10 + 3DLC RePack by R.G.Mechanics and tried to run the game right after the install, unfortunately the game still wouldn't launch. The last thing I tried was reinstalling the C++ 2005 redistributable and installing the one that is located in SHOGUN 2 TW.DISK3 but the installation simply disappeared at the ''gathering required information'' stage, HOWEVER for some reason I 'm able to uninstall it ''Programs and Features'' which is pretty weird since the installation didn't seem to finish. So I'm pretty much stuck with nothing and I'm asking for your help. Thanks in advance !
Running Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1

Hi guys,

I followed the instructions and can play, however it keeps cashing and shows that I am on version 4247. I copied over the blood patch and then the 3DM Crack, yet I still see the old version number (which I think is the source of the crashing).

How do I get to the latest 4768 version?!
You only need the blood pack crack, not the old 3DM crack
3DM crack ver 1.1.0 build 4247 ( Crash like hell )
Bloodpack crack ver 1.1.0 build 4768.

Thank you for your replies! I've read somewhere that the torrent Aomari provided has some ''movies'' files missing or something, is it true? And I also would like to know this release includes all the DLC's?
Thanks!

Thank you for your replies! I've read somewhere that the torrent Aomari provided has some ''movies'' files missing or something, is it true? And I also would like to know this release includes all the DLC's?
Thanks!
Yes, all of it because it was the backup of the STEAM Edition 12/1/2012 so it doesn't missing anything.
Sorry for my bad grammar.:(

hello. for some reason after mounting disk one it pops up with this russian stuff its all in Russian and related to data4.pack and DVD this are the only english.

So BadBoy, this step by step tutorial is installing the game with all DLC's and the latest patch without the CTD's at 52 turn and other bugs? Coz on paradox forum seems you founded a way to install the game with all the patches and DLC's without bugs and CTD's. This tutorial is exactly that? Installation of the game with the latest patch and DLC's? Sorry for asking you again the same question you might got many times, but I really got lost in all this threads and posts and versions and patches and installing/uninstalling the game....so, PLEASE, as I wrote to you on a private message on paradox, can you tell a step by step tutorial and with working links if possible how to install this game with all the patchs and DLC's? That is if what you said in the first post is outdated...THANKS A LOT in advance

Thanks for your help.

But i can't open the patch 21 (no program recognizes this fichier). And i suppose that crack and patch are same for rise of samurai ( +DLC) and fall of samurai. Because i search pacth for rise of samurai and DLC.

Hi i have the legitimate version of shogun 2(Not Pirated) and i'm trying to get the blood pack to work but shogun 2 won't start up. Any ideas??

can anyone please upload the Steam_hooker.dll for shogun 2 crack build 4768. Just a short file. I do not have any much data left this month, so i cant download the 5346 version. but i just want my blood patch to be playable. My patch 10 just crashes after 50 turns and so i decided to go with the blood patch. but it wont even start (even with a fresh install with AV turn off), saying that it needs steam_hooker.dll. I just need the steam_hooker for that version. If anyone would post that, i would be so grateful. Thanks!

Back