Show your letest sig

I couldn't be bothered to do a proper sig so I took an image of Crysis and put a layer of words on it. By the way, spelling error for topic name.

Ok...then lets see some sigs you made latently
Btw i made some,tell me what you think.:cool:
fabregas1me7.jpg

drogbaea5.jpg

ac1bp8.jpg

i think you got alot of work to do. The text does not blend and neither do the renders. Also with the assassins creed one, you should use a different render because that one seems pixilated

i think you got alot of work to do. The text does not blend and neither do the renders. Also with the assassins creed one, you should use a different render because that one seems pixilated
These were my first second and third sigs i made in ps so i didn't expect them to come out spectacular:rolleyes:.And actually the assassins creed one i only lowered the opacity its not pixilated

Ah, I see what you mean. But it did not blend on the edges for some reason (the render to the background). That makes it look very pixelated >,>.

There was absolutely no point in posting the above comment...

@dun3 SNAK3

There's alot that you need to work on with your signatures. There's more to it then make a background, then copy and paste and image on it. Try blending your render in with the sig, rather then just "sticking" it on there.

Back