Steam disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

gign42

Today when I tried to log into my steam it said that my account has been disabled.

Is there anyway to get my account back to normal again? I don't believe Valve I didnt do anything wrong and they disabled my perfectly legit account + i didn't have any illegal/cracked version of steam.:mad:

email the support people at steampowered.com and ask them why it was disabled or whatever u wanna ask them

Steam Account Disabled said:
Why is my Steam account disabled?

Check the contact e-mail address for your Steam account to see if Steam Support has contacted you regarding the reason your account was disabled - accounts may be temporarily disabled pending verification of purchase information or account ownership.

We have a zero-tolerance policy for any violations of the Steam Subscriber Agreement and Online Code of Conduct - we will permanently disable all accounts in a user's possession for any of the following activities:

*Piracy or Hacking
This includes using an unauthorized ("hacked") Steam client to access Steam, attempting to register fake CD Keys, or attempting to register a CD Key which has been published on the internet.

*Credit Card Fraud
Any fraudulent credit card use or credit card chargebacks (regardless of when the transaction occurred).

*Hijacking, Sharing, or Trading Accounts
Do not use Steam accounts which you did not create.

*Account "Phishing" and Deliberately Deceptive Activity
This includes contacting other users outside of Steam or over the Friends network under a misleading screen name or e-mail address (i.e. "Steam Admin" or "[email protected]") and requesting password or account information.

*Buying, Selling, or Trading Accounts
The use and security of your Steam account is primarily your responsibility - accounts which have been bought, sold, or traded will be permanently disabled.

Please see the Steam Subscriber Agreement and Online Code of Conduct if you have any questions about the policies which govern Steam account use and account termination.

Source: http://support.steampowered.com/cgi...2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9ZGlzYWJsZWQ*&p_li=&p_topview=1

In simple terms using some steam cracks on your account can get it disabled, faking credit cards to buy games, sharing/stealing accounts etc.

-Renegade89

No you can't get an account reenabled after it has been disabled, trust me I've tried valve said they cannot do anything about it.

Renegade89 I didn't do anything of that sort which is why I posted it here...I'm innocent. I used no cracked client or even downloaded GCFs off cracked clients. I'm clean i tell ya!

Valve really are pricks about accounts and have a zero tolerance policy on anything. you can try but unless you get some really sympathetic support guy whos willing to get fired your our of luck :'(

the reason they do this is so that u've gotta buy your games again...simple as

Say byebye to that account. Hehehe. Too bad man...call them up or something I guess if you're the owner of that account.

If you really didn't do nothing contact Steam I kinda believe you because I personally have manipulated Steam to disabling the accounts of other users and its really not that hard and a major flaw that needed to be fixed. I won't explain how it's done because everyone would probably do it but generally you get the point.

-Renegade89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back