Steam is finally taking 'serious' action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade89

Today I was playing Counterstrike like I normally would when sudden I saw
Code:
This account is being used in another location.
I freaked out tried to change the password unsuccessful I thought there was no point and logged out, emailed Steam saying WTF and gave them proof that I bought all the accounts/games. Then I logged in and I couldn't believe it EVERY SINGLE ACCOUNT I own had been disabled (10+) even the blank ones!

Now I'm siting at my computer unable to play Counter-strike thinking wtf should I do now..

Well I'm assuming they banned me through the email address used on all of them or possibly but not likely by my IP..

Final word watch out guys use different emails for each of your accounts, and change your IP as frequently as possible.

This was most likely for using a "hacked steam client" so I'm warning you guys to be cautious.

-Renegade89

And WW3 don't need that cs private hack anymore since I don't have a account anymore.:(

They disable any accounts that have the same e-mail address I think. It's not from using cracks or anything just from the same e-mail. (Not 100% sure)

How do they know it is your account though if you had different emails? Same password? Similar username?

Don't act surprised by VALVe's actions. They should have gotten serious long ago. Finally VALVe has realized that they need to take some sort of action against cheaters and cheating communities.

- too lazy to edit old post

Last night one of my steam friends messaged me and said that his steam had been disabled as well, i've played with this person before online and he doesn't cheat, coz his scores are usually kill:death ratio 1:5 and i know he doesn't hack, and thats the only accounts his got, he shat himself apparantly when i was talking to him

battledead i think you can run steam throught a proxy anyway its not hard to change your IP... well for most people

Hmm, i have 3 Accounts now, 2 Others got too Disabled...

I Was using Proxys on InternetExplorer, and registered a new Account to Steam!

If you use a Proxy on InternetExplorer, your IP of all Applications will be changed

That with the proxy is sure...
but mmh... well, all my 4 accounts are still undisabled, when I maybe buy the VIP-4 package, I will never have to think about that again ^^'

Damn.. that sucks.. I had about 35 accounts before, I was stupid and changed the email to the same as others.. and ALL got disabled.. I had like one 5 digit, dozens of 6 digits and many 8s, I WAS SO STUPID OMFG.

And don't ask me how I got them.
But if you need an account let me know =]

why would u you have/want so many accounts... thats a waste you should have sold them on ebay or something

Yea, thats life renegade. I had 3 6digit account disabled at the same day for having bogus emails . You are not alone so bad luck bud :(

That would be nice.. go to a server hack on one computer, make people say OMG HACKER, run quick to another one and say No he don't cheat he is cal I, and run to the third one and say Your just bad kid, go cal o.

Rofl..

... hugz that would be pretty fucked if u went to that much effort.. you could just say you guys are shit stop complaining demo or shut up

I'm always thinking stay legit but recently I've been pissed off by them so I would love to use their services for free now :)

meh.. you might have seen me i used to have alot using the name Auto Size... but now i just pug alot

EstaticCheat is the best ive ever used not the latest version though it was so advanced before.. you could detect other hackers and extra crap which I loved but now it's detected and doesn't work with Vista. :'(

-Renegade89

EstaticCheat , it looks bloody immense i wonder if those vac 2 disablers still work....not sure if they ever did though

Thebear u could buy vip and use the cafe fix... once they release the next one then u wont have to worry about vac 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back