Sv_cheats 1 Scripts

JDBNeFN

[ Respected ]
Apr 13, 2007
I make scripts for sv_cheats 1 servers and i was wondering if anyone on FS would like to buy some of them.
Here is a couple of the good ones I sell.

All source games.

Basic Scripts.

Infinate Health $3.00 USD
Invisibility $2.00 USD
20% Gravity $1.00 USD

Medium Scripts.

Rainbow color changing bubbles. $5.00 USD
Changing the color of the world. $5.00 USD
Tornado $10.00 USD

Advanced scripts.

Working Rcon and admin Hacking $20.00 USD
Owned Script $15.00 USD
3 Diffrent Zombie Scream Scripts. $10.00 USD

CSS specific scripts.

Unbinding AWP this will make almost all the keys of whoever pick it up so they need to ctrl+alt+delete to get out of CSS. $25.00 USD
Working Rcon and admin Hacking AWP this spawns an awp if it is picked up it changes the rcon password and gives you admin. $40.00 USD

HL2DM specific scripts.

BUddhakill with crazy effects $10.00 USD
Color Changing Lightsaber $10.00 USD
Physgun script $2.00 USD

You can buy all the scripts i have about 80 in total. for $125.00 USD
If you are intrested add me to any of these.
AIM JDBNeFN
MSN JDBNeFN@aol.com
Yahoo JDBNeFN
I will do demos if requested and i might get a few screenshots and post them later when I have the time.

maoo

FS Member
Mar 21, 2008
Looks interesting. BUT!! your asking way too much money for scripts that anyone opening console and knowing what they are doing, can execute them self on a sv_cheats 1 server! (even they can bind them to numpad keys, F1-12 etc and the info required to pull most those scripts off is available in forums).

JDBNeFN

[ Respected ]
Apr 13, 2007
Actualy the only ones that you could even find on a forum would be the invisibility and 20% gravity scripts. There was a working takeover script like mine but Valve patched that along time ago, So I made a few new ones that bypass the patch.

vashgs

FS Member
Jul 3, 2007
Working Rcon and admin Hacking $40.00 USD

That interests me. If it's possible then you could do it on any server with a simple sv_cheats bypass. If THAT were possible then you would have taken over so many servers already. I find this to be a bunch of bullshit.

Nov 10, 2006
Australia
Do you have any CS1.6 rcon hacking scripts or are these only source?
Could you record a video of it working or something too or if anyone buys give feedback.

Apr 18, 2008
LOL i can vouch For this guy i know the person who tough him SOME of this stuff and or helped him with some of these scripts ..., i know how to do the same things or some what close to the same things

vashgs

FS Member
Jul 3, 2007
Do you have any CS1.6 rcon hacking scripts or are these only source?
Could you record a video of it working or something too or if anyone buys give feedback.
I didn't buy, but I have most of these scripts. They're all working and they're a ton of fun to use. I'd vouch for Ion.

Aug 11, 2007
dude -.- this sucks
i have played source games and other steam games for 5 years only and i owned a little server and all of thes scripts is very easy to make but the admin hack idk how :confused:

JDBNeFN

[ Respected ]
Apr 13, 2007
WTF who the hell payed that much for rcon hacking? Bill Gates? lol

I mean like 150 is what it costs for all the scripts I made.