Sv_cheats 1 Scripts

JDBNeFN

[ Respected ]
I make scripts for sv_cheats 1 servers and i was wondering if anyone on FS would like to buy some of them.
Here is a couple of the good ones I sell.

All source games.

Basic Scripts.

Infinate Health $3.00 USD
Invisibility $2.00 USD
20% Gravity $1.00 USD

Medium Scripts.

Rainbow color changing bubbles. $5.00 USD
Changing the color of the world. $5.00 USD
Tornado $10.00 USD

Advanced scripts.

Working Rcon and admin Hacking $20.00 USD
Owned Script $15.00 USD
3 Diffrent Zombie Scream Scripts. $10.00 USD

CSS specific scripts.

Unbinding AWP this will make almost all the keys of whoever pick it up so they need to ctrl+alt+delete to get out of CSS. $25.00 USD
Working Rcon and admin Hacking AWP this spawns an awp if it is picked up it changes the rcon password and gives you admin. $40.00 USD

HL2DM specific scripts.

BUddhakill with crazy effects $10.00 USD
Color Changing Lightsaber $10.00 USD
Physgun script $2.00 USD

You can buy all the scripts i have about 80 in total. for $125.00 USD
If you are intrested add me to any of these.
AIM JDBNeFN
MSN [email protected]
Yahoo JDBNeFN
I will do demos if requested and i might get a few screenshots and post them later when I have the time.

Looks interesting. BUT!! your asking way too much money for scripts that anyone opening console and knowing what they are doing, can execute them self on a sv_cheats 1 server! (even they can bind them to numpad keys, F1-12 etc and the info required to pull most those scripts off is available in forums).

Actualy the only ones that you could even find on a forum would be the invisibility and 20% gravity scripts. There was a working takeover script like mine but Valve patched that along time ago, So I made a few new ones that bypass the patch.

Working Rcon and admin Hacking $40.00 USD

That interests me. If it's possible then you could do it on any server with a simple sv_cheats bypass. If THAT were possible then you would have taken over so many servers already. I find this to be a bunch of bullshit.

JD, could you PM me with some more details on these please.

Do you have any CS1.6 rcon hacking scripts or are these only source?
Could you record a video of it working or something too or if anyone buys give feedback.

LOL i can vouch For this guy i know the person who tough him SOME of this stuff and or helped him with some of these scripts ..., i know how to do the same things or some what close to the same things

Do you have any CS1.6 rcon hacking scripts or are these only source?
Could you record a video of it working or something too or if anyone buys give feedback.

I didn't buy, but I have most of these scripts. They're all working and they're a ton of fun to use. I'd vouch for Ion.

dude -.- this sucks
i have played source games and other steam games for 5 years only and i owned a little server and all of thes scripts is very easy to make but the admin hack idk how :confused:

Well as far as CS 1.6 goes I dont know you cant realy do a whole lot on 1.6 servers with sv_cheats 1.

WTF who the hell payed that much for rcon hacking? Bill Gates? lol

I mean like 150 is what it costs for all the scripts I made.

Back