hey man these look awesome
if its not to much to ask
could you do me one?
its ok if you cant

name: Headshoit
theme:Counterstrike
Render: you choose
colors: Surprise me:)

Ok man, but try looking on this website www.planetrenders.net for the same character and if you can post that link. (it's just easier because they are pre-sliced and usually excellent quality). If not, I'll just use the one you posted.

Lol... black background isn't a problem. All renders from there are actually JUST the picture, nothing more. :D. I'll have it ready by the end of the weekend :)

Ok man, here's your signature :D Sorry it's abit late.

isonarutoak5.jpg

Here you go broken valve, tell me what you think :D
I went a "Tech" design because your colour choice works outstanding with it (IMO).

brokenvalveghostreconxa3.png

I LOVE it, it is awesome, I just put it as my sig. (I don't need to donate to have a siggy pic HAHAHAHAHAHA I PWNED TEH NOOB USERGROUP SETTINGS)

For real, Reflector, if you don't wanna do my request, just say so. You haven't said anything about it after I posted it over a month ago. I reposted it a couple times thinking you may have just skipped over it on accident:rolleyes:

Lol yes man, I really do hate you :D...

Nah man fully joking. First couple of times got I did miss it, then I got lazy, that I had a cup of tea, then I got bored, then I had some me time :eek: then I considered it...

LOL Jokes again! Lulz ain't I teh funz tonight?

Sorry man, little delerious tonight, bit sick. Anyway, if you still want one (even thought you have a new one) I can whip you up one when I get my next spare chance? Offers there although it may be too late, sorry for the inconvenience!

Sorry man, little delerious tonight, bit sick. Anyway, if you still want one (even thought you have a new one) I can whip you up one when I get my next spare chance? Offers there although it may be too late, sorry for the inconvenience!
If you don't mind doing one for me, then I will be very thankful if you can take a crack at it. This sig I have now doesn't have the render I asked for, so if you can try my request it will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Ok... what style would you like it though, the same as your current (with arrows and shit... I think it's called "vector") or something else?

Different font? Different placement?

Maybe top right with a dark color would be easier to see? Just an idea.:)

Because rightfully, mbsurfer was first. mbsurfer, I really don't think there's a darker colour then black ;) But I'll get rid of the box and see what you think, then just choose whatever one you want.

Brokenvalve, what would even motivate you to go and search back 3 pages and find out just how many times he's requested? For your information it's been twice with the GTA IV one and 1 other requesting a "Biohazard theme sig and avatar". And how would you know that he feels "Left Out?". Did you ask him:

"Hey coolcast, does it make you feel left out that Reflector hasn't done a signature for you yet?"

Cause if you did man, just get a life. Put down the keyboard and see the sunshine. We don't all have 23.5hrs a day to use a computer. Some of us have lives.

And to coolcast, it's coming man, I've just had a shit of a weekend, I've been sick so anymore then 20mins on the computer has been making my head hurt like a bitch. You'll get your Signature either tonight, or within a couple of days :).

Why would he ask you? Wouldn't it be just as easy to come on himself and do it? Dude I know you're trying to help, but voicing your every thought over this forum and speaking for others is not the way to get respected on this forum.

Why would he ask you? Wouldn't it be just as easy to come on himself and do it? Dude I know you're trying to help, but voicing your every thought over this forum and speaking for others is not the way to get respected on this forum.

Simplified:

Spam, Spam spam spam... Spam.

Better Rushil? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back