The New FreeSteam

Welcome to the new(er) Free Steam site. Here are some of the changes we have made

It should now be a lot faster and easier to use. Please make a thread or PM me if you find any graphical errors on the site.

Facebook login is enabled so signing up is now even faster, you can still sign up the normal way though.

Chat/IM has now moved to it's own tab. It will connect you to a dedicated chat server where there are more than just FS guests and members, hopefully you'll find it much more engaging to talk to more people. Random giveaways MAY occur if enough people are active there.

More info : http://freesteam.org/threads/freesteam-irc-channel.1130/

The Garry's Mod download pages have been upgraded and now all you have to do is post a comment on the addon you want us to upload and someone will upload it ASAP.

We also now have a public Mumble server for anyone to use. Mumble is a low latency voice chat application similar to TeamSpeak and Ventrilo, but open source and free.

More info : http://freesteam.org/threads/the-freesteam-mumble-server-voice-communication.208/

Hope you enjoy the new site look and feel and hope to see you more active.

-Staff

Last edited:
Reactions: turbolizard and Fallen101
Looks great Echo I love what you guys did to the site the old new one I hated it this one is much cleaner thank you.

Yeah, the site design Rocks Echo. I was a little disappointed that there was no shout box (chat) on the page, but I guess there was barely any chat going on. Good Stuff.

You still have the chat, it's just stupid separating the chat into live and a shoutbox.

Reactions: turbolizard
At least we wont have to worry about noobs asking stupid questions in the chatbox anymore, or at least i wont have to see it every time i sign in

Reactions: turbolizard, Fallen101, DigitalGeek and 1 other person
It is very very sexxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. But having a couple of problems with the server which should be fixed very shortly. Meaning that the site was down for a bit again today, only just got on so thats why its up again, clearly :p

Back